Alaska Fishing Wall of Fame
Huge Sockeye Salmon
wife with 17lb silver
Alaska Fishing Article
There are a few of us die-hard king captains still left in Seward. These are the ones who live for May and June each year and count those first forty or fifty days as not only the kick-off of the Alaska offshore season but also regard them as the hallowed days when we fish for royalty. Years ago my circle of friends consisted of those I worked with in the North Slope oil industry and those which I considered “close” friends were those who also fished and hunted around the state on their “R&R’s”. In the 80’s I had the opportunity to explore and discover lots of what the state of Alaska had to offer. Many of my close friends had grown up in the...
Featured Alaska Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
Alaska Fishing News
- Vote for Your Ultimate Fishing Town
- Do you live in the Ultimate Fishing Town? Your community could win a $25,000 donation or one of eight regional prizes and be featured on WFN! ...
- Coast Guard Works Sunken Vessel at Kodiak, AK
- JUNEAU, Alaska - Coast Guard Marine Safety Detachment Kodiak personnel are working with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service in response to the sinking of the FWS research ...
- Berkley Conservation Institute Supports TRCP Campaign to Stop Alaskas Pebbl...
- COLUMBIA, S.C. - Berkley Conservation Institute (BCI) is proud to announce its support of the Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership (TRCP) and its campaign to stop ...
- National Petroleum Reserve in Alaska Recognizes Fish and Wildlife Values
- The department's plan makes available some 87 percent of the reserve's acreage for energy development while conserving the region's unique fish and wildlife heritage. Pho...
- Alaskas Kenai River Restoration Efforts to Receive Federal Recognition
- Coordinated action to preserve and restore the natural resources of the Kenai River is capturing national attention. On Friday, August 24th Assistant Secretary of the Int...
Alaska Fishing Charters & Guides
|Ninilchik charters We are one of the oldest outfits on the peninsula. ninilchik ch...|
|Pacific fishing inc. Pacific fishing inc. (pfish) is a leader in the seward charter...|
|All aboard yacht charters You'll catch salmon, halibut and crab, walk in magical r...|
|Jim rusk fishing alaska's kenai peninsula Jim rusk fishing. we have been successfu...|
|Alaskan adventure charters The kenai peninsula's premier professional fishing guide...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Alaska Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Sport Fishing (16-59) - $24.00
Annual Sport Fishing (16+) - $145.00
1-Day Sport Fishing - $20.00
3-Day Sport Fishing - $35.00
7-Day Sport Fishing - $55.00
14-Day Sport Fishing - $80.00
Residents and nonresidents under the age of 16 do not need to purchase a sport fishing license. A sport fishing, hunting, or trapping license is not required of a resident who is 60 years of age...