Alaska Fishing Information
Alaska Fishing Wall of Fame
wife with 17lb silver
Huge Sockeye Salmon
Alaska Fishing Article
There are a few of us die-hard king captains still left in Seward. These are the ones who live for May and June each year and count those first forty or fifty days as not only the kick-off of the Alaska offshore season but also regard them as the hallowed days when we fish for royalty. Years ago my circle of friends consisted of those I worked with in the North Slope oil industry and those which I considered “close” friends were those who also fished and hunted around the state on their “R&R’s”. In the 80’s I had the opportunity to explore and discover lots of what the state of Alaska had to offer. Many of my close friends had grown up in the...
Featured Alaska Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Ketchikan Halibut and Kings
- rental boat boundaries near Knudson Cove Here you go: https://drive. google.com/fil e/d/0B...
- No problem. Hope you enjoy our state...
- Heading to Alaska for the first time
- I know this is an older post, BUT, I currently work for Doc Warners and have for the last 5 yrs....i...
Alaska Fishing News
- Alaskas Kenai River King Salmon Closure Extended Through July 31
- Kenai River anglers are advised that, in a continued effort to conserve Kenai River early-run king salmon that may still be transiting the fishing area and to meet late-r...
- Vote for Your Ultimate Fishing Town
- Do you live in the Ultimate Fishing Town? Your community could win a $25,000 donation or one of eight regional prizes and be featured on WFN! ...
- Illegally Discarded Fish Waste Can Draw Bears, Big Fines for Violators
- (Anchorage) - As salmon return by the thousands to rivers like the Copper, Kenai, Kasilof and Russian, anglers and dipnetters are reminded that improperly disposing of fi...
- Coast Guard Works Sunken Vessel at Kodiak, AK
- JUNEAU, Alaska - Coast Guard Marine Safety Detachment Kodiak personnel are working with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service in response to the sinking of the FWS research ...
- Low Runs of Chinook Salmon in Alaska
- How have low Chinook salmon runs affected Alaskans?This year, many Alaskans in the Yukon, Kuskokwim, Cook Inlet and Southeast regions are suffering from the effects of lo...
Alaska Fishing Charters & Guides
|Kenai river trout anglers alaska fishing Kenai river trout anglers is your select ...|
|Ninilchik charters We are one of the oldest outfits on the peninsula. ninilchik ch...|
|Pacific fishing inc. Pacific fishing inc. (pfish) is a leader in the seward charter...|
|All aboard yacht charters You'll catch salmon, halibut and crab, walk in magical r...|
|Jim rusk fishing alaska's kenai peninsula Jim rusk fishing. we have been successfu...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Alaska Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Sport Fishing (16-59) - $24.00
Annual Sport Fishing (16+) - $145.00
1-Day Sport Fishing - $20.00
3-Day Sport Fishing - $35.00
7-Day Sport Fishing - $55.00
14-Day Sport Fishing - $80.00
Residents and nonresidents under the age of 16 do not need to purchase a sport fishing license. A sport fishing, hunting, or trapping license is not required of a resident who is 60 years of age...