Arizona Fishing Wall of Fame
35 lb Cat
Fly Rodding for Striper 9-2012
Arizona Fishing Article
As you have probably heard, there are hundreds of horror stories that come from Lake Mead. Well as I have learned it can be both nice and terrible in a matter of days. This Lake is the most unpredictable I have fished ever. Here is my story about my recent venture out to Lake Mead to fish the American Bass South Team Classic. Well we arrived 4 days early to pre-fish. We got out on to Lake Mead on the 20th of Sept. We were excited and yet confused. We have never been on the Lake before. My dad, Larry and I made our way around the Lake and had no problems finding spots to fish. We found the lake is very plain and doesn't have much...
Featured Arizona Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
Arizona Fishing News
- Arizona GFD Among Award Recipients for Gila Trout Evacuation
- During the fourth annual Native Trout Conference on Thursday, April 18, the Arizona Game and Fish Department received an award from the National Fish Habitat Partnership ...
- Angler Reels in Arizonas Heaviest Recorded Fish
- PHOENIX - Eddie "Flathead Ed" Wilcoxson was asleep on the fold-out cot of his 24-foot pontoon boat on Friday, April 12, when what would become a state record flathead cat...
- Vote for Your Ultimate Fishing Town
- Do you live in the Ultimate Fishing Town? Your community could win a $25,000 donation or one of eight regional prizes and be featured on WFN! ...
- Arizona GFD Offers Boating Safety Reminders
- The Arizona Game and Fish Department wants to remind all boaters, anglers, and personal watercraft users that this year's boating season has arrived and to please exercis...
- Opportunity to purchase wildlife assets, visit AZGFD displays, see other sh...
- Outdoors enthusiasts won't want to miss the International Sportsmen's Exposition (ISE) held this Thursday through Sunday, Feb. 21-24, at the University of Phoenix Stadium...
Arizona Fishing Charters & Guides
|Lake powell Serving the area since 1979 as lees ferry's 1st licensed guide. i sole...|
|Ambassadorguides & outfitters, inc. Owner and operator of ambassador guides & lake ...|
|Az fish guide Complete guiding services including fly fishing cabin rental right of...|
|Troutback fly fishing Full and 2/3 day guided fishing trips(lake & stream) complete...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Arizona Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual General Fishing - $23.50
Urban Fishing - $18.50
1-Day Fishing - $16.25
Annual General Fishing - $70.25
1-Day Fishing - $17.25
A valid Arizona fishing license is required for Arizona resident and non-resident anglers 14 years of age or older fishing any public accessible water in Arizona. Youth under the age of 14 and blind residents do not need to purchase a state fishing license to fish in Arizona.