Arizona Fishing Wall of Fame
Arizona Fishing Article
The Urban Fishing Program is soon to be rebranded as the Community Fishing Program to reflect a broader commitment to providing close-to-home fishing at more communities across Arizona. Also starting January 1, 2014, will be new fishing and hunting license options. To fish the newly renamed Community Fishing waters, anglers may purchase the $24 Community Fishing License that includes two pole privileges (no need to buy a Two Pole stamp). Or to fish all waters of the state, anglers may purchase the $37 General Fishing License that includes trout stamp, two pole and Community Fishing privileges. The Trout Stamp and Two Pole Stamps are being...
Featured Arizona Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Hello from Wyoming
- About 11.5 from BRC if we get good traffic through SLC....
- Bass fishing in canals
- Yup I used to fish the canal adjacent to Cortez Park. Used to stand on the gates. The bass would be ...
- Fishing with Johnny Johnson
- Jr, I'm currently in Goodyear and will be moving to the East Valley somewhere this Spring. We should...
Arizona Fishing News
- Stocking at Arizonas Sahuarita Lake Canceled
- The Town of Sahuarita is lowering Sahuarita Lake water levels to properly inspect, evaluate and perform lake maintenance as needed. For any questions or further informati...
- Arizona High Country Trout and Lots More
- High country trout hot spots include Crescent Lake, Big Lake, Nelson Reservoir, and the Greer lakes in the Springerville and Greer areas, Woods Canyon and Willow Springs ...
- Colorado G&F Makes OUI Arrests on Colorado River
- KINGMAN, Ariz. -- A recent Operating Under the Influence checkpoint on the Colorado River resulted in six arrests and found 32 percent of operators had consumed alcohol.A...
- Honor your fellow wildlife conservationists by attending the Outdoor Hall o...
- Make plans now to attend the 16th annual Arizona Outdoor Hall of Fame Banquet on Saturday, Aug. 17, at the Chaparral Suites Scottsdale, 5001 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdal...
- Arizona Meetings to Discuss License Fees
- The Arizona Game and Fish Department will host a series of meetings statewide to seek the public's input in developing a new hunting and fishing license structure and fee...
Arizona Fishing Charters & Guides
|Manny chee outdoors From lunker bass on swimbaits to small stream trout fishing, ma...|
|Lake powell Serving the area since 1979 as lees ferry's 1st licensed guide. i sole...|
|Ambassadorguides & outfitters, inc. Owner and operator of ambassador guides & lake ...|
|Az fish guide Complete guiding services including fly fishing cabin rental right of...|
|Troutback fly fishing Full and 2/3 day guided fishing trips(lake & stream) complete...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Arizona Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual General Fishing - $23.50
Urban Fishing - $18.50
1-Day Fishing - $16.25
Annual General Fishing - $70.25
1-Day Fishing - $17.25
A valid Arizona fishing license is required for Arizona resident and non-resident anglers 14 years of age or older fishing any public accessible water in Arizona. Youth under the age of 14 and blind residents do not need to purchase a state fishing license to fish in Arizona.