Arkansas Fishing Information
Arkansas Fishing Wall of Fame
Nickbirds 40lb Blue
Arkansas Fishing Article
Commissioners from the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission last week approved an agreement with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to restore Arkansas River backwater habitat at Rector Brake and Coal Pile. The grant money will come from the Southeast Aquatic Resources Partnership. SARP is a regional collaboration of natural resource and science agencies, conservation organizations and private interests developed to strengthen the management and conservation of aquatic resources in the southeastern United States. The AGFC will dredge openings in the two areas to increase the overall depth of the backwater. Cost of the project is $120,000. Rector...
Featured Arkansas Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
Arkansas Fishing News
- Arkansas GFC Stocks More than 171,000 Fish During March
- LITTLE ROCK - Arkansas Game and Fish Commission crews stocked over 171,000 fish in Arkansas lakes and rivers during March, according to Mark Oliver, chief of the Fisherie...
- $50K for One Arkansas River Bass
- LITTLE ROCK - Jonathon Swink, a 28-year-old resident of DeValls Bluff, is leaving the Arkansas River with an extra $50,000, thanks to his day-one 6.63-lb. largemouth bass...
- Arkansas Bass Earns Angler $500
- HOT SPRINGS - A Bismarck woman awoke Tuesday morning and told her husband they were going to catch a "money fish" out of Lake Hamilton in the 2013 $60,000 Hot Springs Fis...
- High Water Closes Arkansas Boat Ramps
- VICKSBURG, Miss - Due to the recent high water levels, the Vicksburg District of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers have closed boat ramps and recreational areas at Lake Ou...
- Arkansas GFC Offers Table Tips for White Bass
- LITTLE ROCK - It's the white bass time of the year, and Arkansas waters are loaded with them. When the fish make spawning runs up rivers and creeks feeding into lakes, th...
Arkansas Fishing Charters & Guides
|Bailey's beaver lake guide service Full time beaver lake arkansas striper fishing ...|
|Roberts fishing service Guided trout fishing trips on the white river in north arka...|
|Lake norfork striper fishing guide - mtn. home, arkansas When you want to catch str...|
|Arkansas' premier drift boat guide service for trout and smallmouth Trout fishing o...|
|White river guide service I'm your guide, bill tuggle. i believe your trip should b...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Arkansas Fishing Regs & Licenses
Fishing Conservation License (16+) - $10.50
3-Day Fishing License (16+) - $6.50
Trout Permit - $5.00
Annual Fishing License (16+) - $40.00
3-Day Fishing License (16+) - $11.00
Trout Permit - $12.00
If you are 16 years or older, an Arkansas fishing license is required to take or attempt to take game fish, turtles or frogs in Arkansas, unless you are fishing in a licensed "put and take pay lake."