California Fishing Information
California Fishing Wall of Fame
Matt and Nick
Matt & Nick with their "Giant"
California Fishing Article
It happened the first time at night…starting as the sun set over the ocean in a dazzling display of color in the western sky. The engagement continued on for more than an hour and when it was done I finally had my cherry popped - on white seabass that is!!! That was a long time ago and I have spent many nights bobbing around on the back side of various islands and along the coast since then trying to catch seabass, but that one stays with me. It was a memorable fluke - catching a 33 pound white seabass on straight tied Ande 8# tournament green but what was also something I will never forget was that it all happened in the dark, on a sport boat that ...
Featured California Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Pier fishing help
- If I wasn't on a family trip, I would definitely charter a 3/4 day trip! I have heard that there are...
- A delayed report
- This indeed was a different trip. My family wants to go visiting my brother next year Now that they ...
- Thanks just did some looking around today up in the mountains by me looking at sespe and matilija cr...
California Fishing News
- NOAA Biologists Work to Bring Back Wild Coho Salmon in California
- Coho salmon used to run wild in the Santa Cruz Mountains of California. But those populations of coho were listed as endangered in the 1990s, and by 2008 the wild runs ha...
- Vote for Your Ultimate Fishing Town
- Do you live in the Ultimate Fishing Town? Your community could win a $25,000 donation or one of eight regional prizes and be featured on WFN! ...
- Get Back to Fishing Event at California Walmart June 15
- Date/Time: June 15, 2013: 10a-4:30pLocation: Wal-Mart 900 Pleasant Grove Blvd, Roseville, CA 95678Speaker Seminars 11-2 from Tournament Anglers Fred Roumbanis (Ardent Ree...
- California Offers Family/Kids Events June 1 at Oroville, Stockton
- Free fishing opportunities open the month of June in two California locations:June 1 - Hooked on Fishing, Not on Drugs event, 7 a.m. to noon at Bedrock Park in Oroville (...
- Court Rules Against Effort to Overturn California MLPA Act
- From the United Anglers of Southern California:California's Fourth District Court of Appeal has ruled against the Coastside Fishing Club in its effort to overturn Califor...
California Fishing Charters & Guides
|Fryesfishing.com/northern california Steelhead trinity river. searun browntrout tri...|
|Al brown's guide service Being a native of northern california, al brown's enthusi...|
|Dana wharf sportfishing Have you ever wanted to go ocean fishing but thought it was...|
|Gentleman sportfishing, inc. The gentleman is the 3/4 day boat fishing out of chann...|
|Pacific islander- channel islands sportfishing The pacific islander is available fo...|
|Fish clear lake fishing guide service Over 25 years of bass fishing experience. ...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
California Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Fishing (16+) - $38.85
1-Day Fishing (16+) - $12.60
2-Day Fishing (16+) - $19.45
Annual Fishing (16+) - $104.20
10-Day Fishing (16+) - $38.85
Fishing Licenses are required for residents and nonresidents, 16 years of age or older to take fish, mollusks, crustaceans, invertebrates...