California Fishing Information
California Fishing Wall of Fame
Matt and Nick
Matt and Nick
Matt & Nick with their "Giant"
California Fishing Article
It happened the first time at night…starting as the sun set over the ocean in a dazzling display of color in the western sky. The engagement continued on for more than an hour and when it was done I finally had my cherry popped - on white seabass that is!!! That was a long time ago and I have spent many nights bobbing around on the back side of various islands and along the coast since then trying to catch seabass, but that one stays with me. It was a memorable fluke - catching a 33 pound white seabass on straight tied Ande 8# tournament green but what was also something I will never forget was that it all happened in the dark, on a sport boat that ...
Featured California Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Thanks just did some looking around today up in the mountains by me looking at sespe and matilija cr...
- Eastern Sierra report
- These locations are located along the eastern side of the Sierras. About 300 miles north of LA. Ther...
- Fishing in Whiskeytown Lake
- Here is a report on Whiskeytown lake: The lake is not known for good fishing however there are plent...
California Fishing News
- Chico, California, "Hooked on Fishing" Kids Event June 1
- To kick off National Fishing Week, the city of Chico will be welcoming kids to an outstanding free "Hooked On Fishing, Not On Drugs"** event. It is one of the largest sin...
- Join California Department of Fish and Wildlife Natural Resource Volunteer ...
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) is recruiting applicants for the Natural Resource Volunteer Program (NRVP) to serve in the Sacramento area. The NRVP...
- California DFW to Host Fish Predation Workshop July 22-23 at UC-Davis
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW), the Delta Stewardship Council's Science Program and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's National ...
- California WCB Approves $21.8 M in Restoration Grants
- California WCB Approves $21.8 M in Restoration Grants | June 11, 2013At its June 4 quarterly meeting, the Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB) approved approximatel...
- Pacific Council Meets June 18-25 at Garden Grove, Cal.
- The Pacific Fishery Management Council (Council) and its advisory bodies will meet June 18-25, 2013 in Garden Grove, California to address issues related to groundfish, h...
California Fishing Charters & Guides
|Al brown's guide service Being a native of northern california, al brown's enthusi...|
|Dana wharf sportfishing Have you ever wanted to go ocean fishing but thought it was...|
|Gentleman sportfishing, inc. The gentleman is the 3/4 day boat fishing out of chann...|
|Pacific islander- channel islands sportfishing The pacific islander is available fo...|
|Fish clear lake fishing guide service Over 25 years of bass fishing experience. ...|
|Big mike's fishing charters We offer deep sea fishing for red snapper, shark, barra...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
California Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Fishing (16+) - $38.85
1-Day Fishing (16+) - $12.60
2-Day Fishing (16+) - $19.45
Annual Fishing (16+) - $104.20
10-Day Fishing (16+) - $38.85
Fishing Licenses are required for residents and nonresidents, 16 years of age or older to take fish, mollusks, crustaceans, invertebrates...