Skip to Content

Welcome to tomc's Profile Page

My Latest Video
My Latest Ads
My Latest Articles
My Latest Wall of Fame
About Me:

Registered User
Mar 14, 2003, 5:47 AM
Sep 6, 2018, 4:32 PM
2545
cjcarrier5608@sbcglobal.net
tom carrier
hunting,fishing,camping,nascar, spendin time with the wife.
Fly Fishing
Forum Responses:

Re: [wiperhunter2] 2018 Regulation Update:
I would say,about 95 % is stocked,the other other 5 % does have spawning
Click Here

Re: [wiperhunter2] Opening day here in NC
lol was thinking the same thing
Click Here

Re: [wiperhunter2] 2018 Regulation Update:
actually it a good thing.all the money goes to the deep Trout Stamp Summary: Thank you for all of the comments and que...
Click Here

2018 Regulation Update:
From CT DEEP: Inland Fisheries 2018 Regulation Update: Here is a very long post but gives you an update on today's events. In summary the...
Click Here

Re: [wiperhunter2] Fishing days?
holy cow,that sunflower is bigger than jacks bean stalk lol
Click Here

Re: [gdn443] Fishing days?
was wondering what happened to you, thought you might gone back to that awful work thing again,lol
Click Here

Connecticut’s fisheries in 2017
Thank your for your support of Connecticut’s fisheries in 2017.  The DEEP Fisheries Division is seeking your input on the propos...
Click Here

Re: [gdn443] bibbons pond, windham
lol yup,my back is my weak link for sure,funny thing is that I have been hearing that a lot lately,just because I have arthrit...
Click Here

bibbons pond, windham
went out to bibbons pond on Sunday, was on the water at 5 am, the water was smooth as glass, plenty of fish rising ,though some were pumpki...
Click Here

Re: [gdn443] Flood waters still in NE NC
good luck,we are suppose to warm up this week ,fishing has been real slow here
Click Here