I used the o'l block and hammer technique,did each rivet the old fashin way,used 1/4 rivets.For the original size,some fit loose,so I went up a size.Used V- rod from homedepot "aluminum" Made some washers for each side out of the old seat.Yes I removed my middle seat,and then added haul re-inforcement,by adding two ribs using the existing holes from the middle seat.Now I have over 5 1/2 feet of usefull deck spaceP.S
also here is where I mount my dual bowmount trolling motors to my bow! last pic..Its that time of year again,so get ready everyone!
A Bass a Day Keeps the Doctor Away..
Protect Florida's natural resources and RECYCLE!
Help to outlaw barbed fishing hooks