1. Using whole fish as bait at Pine View.
(It appeared that most warmwater anglers were in opposition to this).
2. Planting larger Tiger Trout instead of minnows, so they won't become snacks for existing rainbows. (Something about they are allocated by Pounds, so they plant those that weigh less?)
3. Purchase of a warmwater stamp with the money to be directed to warm water hatcheries and management. This could not reduce the percentage amounts that are presently allocated. (Someone from DWR mentioned the Lee Kay center is losing water due to porous rock).
4. Trashers and help in enforcing the law.
5. Power bait use for ages 14 and under only.
DWR people were very receptive, cordial and good listeners at the meeting.
>>>> Listen to the voices in your tackle box <<<<