I am still planning on picking up a quad and I need to know what will serve me best.
my needs are:
- I have about 100' x 30' of road to clear every time it snows
- my own personal food plot
- deer plot
- getting my self out on the ice, some times a mile across the lake.
- getting my equipment out on the ice
- getting me out in the woods
- getting my blind out in the woods
- hauling feed out in to the woods
- getting my deer out of the woods (hopefuly)
- moving equipment around the yard
- moving fire wood
- moving live stock feed
- moving dirt
- I have to take my boat down and back up a steep hill a 1/4 mile from my house, my little truck wont make the climb with out tearing up the landscape, my lawn tractor just dosnt have what it takes to get the boat up the hill.
I am looking at the articat 400.
- dose any one have an opinion on this modle?
- dose any one else have a different modle that can handle all the work discribed above?
If the Lord's willing, You'll be Blessed.