I have seen many boards go from great to terrible quickly because a few people did whatever they wanted and ended up running off the majority of the good people.
That being said I decided it was time to post the BFT Idaho rules. If you don't like them you are welcome to leave or find yourself a new moderator.
1. Absolutely no profanity. That includes creative profanity. Some of us have kids that read this forum and love to fish we don't need to subject them to anything but fishing.
2. No personal attacks. Everyone is welcome to their opinion but there is no reason anyone should feel personally attacked for their opinion or personal fishing philosophy.
3. Keep pictures under 1 mb so that others can upload them quickly.
4. Keep the subject matter strickly about fishing reports, techniques, and information on the fishing board. We have other boards for other discussions.
5. BFT does not support or encourage illegal activities. Any posts that directly or indirectly encourage such activities may be edited, deleted or identified as illegal. Members who then continue to encourage such actions may have stronger actions taken against them. All members are encouraged to hit the report post button, if they find a post about any illegal activities.
If everyone will stick to these basic rules I think we will see explosive growth on our board and this will be what it was intended to be a great place to share fishing information.