1. There will be a $10 entree fee (That should give us around $200 for prize money). First 20 people to get their entry fee to Iwantabuggy get in. PM me for address information.
2. Must be a registered member of BFT to enter.
3. Points will be awarded by the nearest half inch.
4. Must have a picture with the fish on the ground next to the tape, the BFT logo with the year 2011-2012 and you. (You may use a picture of yourself on the ground next to the fish as there isn't always someone to help take the picture.) Pictures of fish in the air next to a tape will not count for points. All pictures must be taken at the lake.
5. Points will be awarded for up to 7 fish.
The 7 fish must be made up of a combination of …
1 panfish (perch, crappie, or bluegill/sunfish)
5 different game fish (Rainbow trout, Cutthroat trout/Cut-bow, Brown trout, Brook trout, Splake, Kokanee, Walleye, Large Mouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, land-locked Coho, land-locked Atlantic Salmon, land-locked Chinook, Lake Trout, Northern Pike, Tiger Muskie, Golden Trout, Grayling.)
1 non-game fish (sucker, chub, pike minnow, shiner, catfish, white-fish, carp)
6. Cut-bows will be classified as a Cutthroat.
7. All fish will be eligible for the longest over all fish trophy, regardless of species, as long as they are hooked and landed through a hole in the ice 10 inches in diameter or smaller.
8. Idaho public waters only. Reciprocal lakes count as Idaho waters.
9. You must post your own fish for it to get credit. Please post your photos in JPEG format.
10. Posts must include type of fish, date caught, name of lake, and length of fish, bait or lure used.
11. There will be a maximum score of 25 inches per fish. Fish longer than 25 inches may be entered, but a maximum of 25 inches will be awarded. The exception would be for the longest fish award, and then the whole length will be counted.
12. If you catch say a larger Perch but have one posted already no problem. Post the new perch and your points will be adjusted. You don't get both but the larger one will be the one counted.
Please check your pictures on the lake of the fish if you can. If it moved and doesn't show the full length of the fish I'm sorry but I go with what shows up in the picture. Points are based on the photos. No limit on size of photos this year but please don't abuse this.
13. Awards will consist of two trophies. One will go to the winner of the “BFT Idaho 7 Fish Challenge.” The second trophy will go to the person who catches the longest fish.
Keep your gun powder dry and your fishing hooks wet....