Sign up two of your buddies to win a $25 gift card from wavefishing.com. Here is a link to the rules.
1. Five dollar entry fee again this year.
2. Must be a registered member of BFT to enter.
3. Points will be awarded by the half inch.
4. Must have a picture with the fish on the ground next to the tape, the BFT logo and you. You must have 11-12 on your BFT logo this year. There is printable logo at the bottom of this post. (You may use a picture of yourself on the ground next to the fish as their isn't always someone to help take the picture.) Pictures of fish in the air next to a tape will not count for points. All pictures must be taken at the lake.
5. Points will be awarded for up to eight fish.
6. Three fish must come from the following list. (Black Crappie, Yellow Perch, Bluegill/Green Sunfish pictures too hard to seperate, Bullhead Catfish, White Bass)
7. The other five can come from the Native or Nonnative sport fish as classified in the Utah 2011 Fishing Guide There will be one exception. Burbot will also be allowed to count as one of the five.
8. Cuttbows will be classified as a Cutthroat.
9. Utah public waters only. Reciprocal lakes count as Utah waters.
10. You must post your own fish for it to get credit. I can help anyone who has problems resizing or posting there photos. Please post your photos in JPEG format.
11. Posts must include type of fish, date caught, name of lake, and length of fish.
12. You must post the name of the lake you caught the fish at. No abbreviations. If you chose to you may leave the name of one lake out of your posts. All fish from this lake do not need the name of the lake posted. The name of the lake does have to be given to one of the four moderators of this board in the form of a PM though.
13. Anyone harassing another contestant for posting the name of a lake will be disqualified.
14. Anyone found cheating will be disqualified.
15. Anyone disqualified forfeits their entry fee.
5 Trout Over 20" Contest
First person to catch and post five different trout species with each fish over 20" wins $50 donated by Hookngrinin. Anyone entered in this years Ice Fishing Challenge is eligable to win. All fish must meet the this years Ice Fishing Challenge rules.
$100 for the largest Trout.
$100 for the largest Non Trout
Donated by Team Worldwide.
Check back for more prizes to come.
All entry money will go to First place. Team Worldwide has donated $75 for second and $50 for third. Placement based on total points as judged by BFT moderators. Any and all ties will be broken by the largest fish posted. No split pots. Also this years winner will have their entry fee next year waved as the defending champ.
If you catch a say a larger Perch but have one posted already no problem. Post the new perch and your points will be adjusted. You don't get points for both fish but the larger one will be the one counted.
Please check your pictures on the lake of the fish if you can. If it moved and doesn't show the full length of the fish I'm sorry but I go with what show's up in the picture. Points are based on the photos. No limit on size of photos this year but please don't abuse this.
Reply to this post and I'll send you the info of where to send your money and enter you in the contest. Any questions are welcomed too. Sorry no paypal as I just do this to help and don't have a account.
When your name turns Green your money has arrived.
Tmas(Last years winner exempt)