Delaware Fishing Wall of Fame
the over the hill gang
Delaware Fishing Article
Rehoth Beach Delaware has a new state record holder for the largest striped bass landed in Delaware waters. Ben Smith of Bryn Mar, Pa., was fishing in the surf at Delaware Seashore State Park on Saturday, Dec. 8, when he reeled in a 52-pound striped bass measuring 51 inches long and 30 inches in girth. Under the rules of the Delaware Sport Fishing Tournament, Smith's catch was measured and weighed using a certified scale at Old Inlet Bait & Tackle in Rehoboth Beach and then verified by Sr. Cpl. Douglas Messeck of DNREC's Division of Fish and Wildlife Enforcement Section. According to Nathan Rust, Delaware Sport Fishing Tournament director, the...
Featured Delaware Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- BFT Free NFL 6th Anual UnOficial Foot Ball Pool 2009
- Click Here to reply to Week 14 Its Never to late to get in on the fun. Thursday Night Foot Ball is B...
- Should BigFishTackle open a fish tourny here?
- Sounds Good To me. Delaware Bass Fishing...
- BFT MEMBER GIVE-AWAY
- With only four weeks left of our summer tournaments, the time has come for all of you Boun...
Delaware Fishing News
- Delaware Seeks Young Environmentalist Award Nominations
- DOVER - The nomination deadline for DNREC's 2013 Young Environmentalist of the Year Awards has been extended to Friday, June 21, 2013.Teachers, classmates, parents, club ...
- Construction at Delawares Milton Boat Ramp Will Limit Access June 18-19
- MILTON - Access to the Milton Boat Ramp and its parking area will be limited on June 18 and 19 to allow contractors to complete a small construction project, DNREC's Divi...
- Delaware Take a Kid Fishing Program June 15, July 13
- DOVER - Do you know a child or young teen who might enjoy learning about fishing and trying their hand as an angler at landing a fish? The Delaware Division of Fish and W...
- Delaware Hatchery Aids Restoration of Shad in Nanticoke River
- DOVER - DNREC's Nanticoke Shad Hatchery produced and stocked approximately 558,000 American shad fry this spring, continuing to create momentum for a successful species r...
- Delaware Summer Flounder Changes Effective Tomorrow
- DOVER - Anglers catching summer flounder in Delaware waters will be able to keep smaller fish this season when regulation changes take effect on Tuesday, June 11. The cha...
Delaware Fishing Charters & Guides
|Tranquila sportfishing 53" ricky scarbough sportfishing vessel. we fish inshore and...|
|Fishbusters charter fishing service Fishbusters charter fishing service will take y...|
|Blue collar sportfishing adventures The "blue collar man" is a beautiful 32' blackf...|
|The amethyst The amethyst is a 33ft pacemaker sportfish, powered by twin cummins di...|
|Hooker charters Fishing mid-atlantic waters out of indian river marina,de seabass,b...|
|On delivery year around fishing Tog (blackfish) long range seabass stripers in t...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Delaware Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Fishing (16+) - $8.50
Annual Fishing(65+) - Free
Trout Stamp - $4.20
Annual Fishing (16+) - $20.00
7-Day Fishing (16+) - $12.50
Trout Stamp (12+) - $4.20
A fishing license is now required to fish in both tidal and non-tidal waters in Delaware. Any resident of Delaware who is 16 or older, but less than 65, is required to have a license to fish in non-tidal waters.