Black Sea Bass Fishing
Black Sea Bass Fishing Wall of Fame
Matt & Nick with their "Giant"
black sea bass
Black Sea Bass Fishing Article
Have the days of catching 2-4 pound sea bass one after another, non-stop for hours ended? The chance to catch a 25-35 pound ling cod in water under 100 feet - no more? A chance at exotic species like cabezon - gone? Not if you live in Washington and have a boat! If it's April it must be time for all good salt water anglers to make the yearly trek to Neah Bay. Here you will find the bottom fish ready and willing to take anything you have to offer them. The fishing is, in a word, red hot. And now is the perfect time to dust off those 2 ounce jigs and curly tail plastics and get your fair share of some great tasting Neah Bay bottom fish. The ling ...
Black Sea Bass Fish Species Information
|Scientific Fish Name:||Centropristis striata|
|Other Fish Species Names:||giant sea bass|
|Regions Fished:||coasts from Maine to NE Florida and the eastern Gulf of Mexico.|
A type of Grouper (Serranidae) found more commonly in northern than in southern ranges.
- Fishing Homer Alaska - We're landing halibut up to 50# already! Fishermen are getting a full limit (at ...
- Re: Northeast Bottom Fishing - I've been on many offshore wreck trips and have always caught more fish on bait....
- SAVANNAH, GEORGIA Offshore Report - CAPTAIN JUDY HELMEYMISS JUDY CHARTERSPOB 30771SAVANNAH, GEORGIA 314109...
- Georgia Offshore Report - CAPTAIN JUDY HELMEYMISS JUDY CHARTERSPOB 30771SAVANNAH, GEORGIA 314109...
- 11/11/01 Offshore Report - CAPTAIN JUDY HELMEY"KICKING FISH TAIL SINCE 1956"POB 30771SAVANN...
- Tampa Bay Area Fishing Report - Tampa Bay Area Fishing ReportCaptain Charles Walker11/11/01 I love thi...
- 11/16/01 Georgia Report - CAPTAIN JUDY HELMEY"Kicking Fish Tail since 1956"POB 30771 SAVANNAH, G...
- Georgia Offshore - "KICKING FISH TAIL SINCE 1956"Miss Judy ChartersPOB 30771SAVANNAH, GEO...