Freshwater Drum Fishing
Freshwater Drum Fishing Wall of Fame
Mario Jimenez Sr.
Little Drummer Boy
Freshwater Drum Fishing Article
Denny Brauer of Missouri is one of the most-successful bass fishermen in the nation, having won the Bassmaster Classic and many more tournaments. Brauer is in the top-five money winners for BASS. When Denny Brauer was asked how to find and catch bass under hot-weather conditions, when temperatures reach over 100-degrees Fahrenheit in the South, with a heat index of 110 to 115 degrees, he responded, "Hot weather is no longer just a southern phenomenon. Missouri and much of the Midwest also are experiencing 100-degree-plus temperatures. We've had 100-degree-plus temperatures with about a 115-heat index for over 8 days at times, in my section of the...
Freshwater Drum Fish Species Information
|Scientific Fish Name:||Aplodinotus grunniens|
|Other Fish Species Names:||shepherd's pie, silver bass, gray bass, Gasper goo, Gaspergou, gou, grunt, grunter, grinder, croaker, sheephead, sheepshead|
|Regions Fished:||North and Central America|
The diet of the freshwater drum is generally benthic and composed of macroinvertebrates (mainly aquatic insect larvae and bivalve mussels), as well as small fish.
- Re: [patrickacox] Need help in figuring out a type of fish? - hybrid stripe bass COMMON NAME: WHITE BASS OTHER NAMES: SILVER BASS CO...
- Re: [JapanRon] How Many Freshwater Species Have you Caught? - [:)] 1.walleye 2.Northern 3.muskie 4.pickeral 5.largemouth bass 6.smal...
- FRESHWATER DRUM ( SHEEPHEAD ) - In an effort to help each other get on the fish, we will be adding a s...
- Re: [davetclown] News Flash 16 species contest - i need a muskey, a walleye , a northern , a stergon , a laker , a coho...
- Re: [johnincolorado] Jackson Lake, Wiggins, CO - here in the mid=west , " freshwater whitefish " is well the old bugle ...
- A Day at Lake Manitoba - Well, I found this spot near Lundar, on Lake Manitoba, and set out to catch some...
- Re: [Dubie] A Day at Lake Manitoba - How do those freshwater Drum fight ? Like the Red Drum ?...
- Re: [Dubie] A Day at Lake Manitoba - Awesome report Dubie. I wish we had those freshwater drum here. It wou...