Freshwater Drum Fishing
Freshwater Drum Fishing Wall of Fame
Mario Jimenez Sr.
Little Drummer Boy
Freshwater Drum Fishing Article
Keweenaw Tackle company follows Mother Natureís cue; adds the potency of purple Traverse City, MI (June 17, 2016) Ė Fish come in all colors, whether predator or prey. But no matter the shade of their skin, thereís a common hue that always shines through; whether they live in freshwater or salt. Itís a pigment radiating off their every inch. Top, side and belly; fins, snout and tail. The color that reigns? Purple. You got it: The simple yet eye-catching mix of red and blue. Itís a natural pigment that predator fish to home in on; even more so in clear water. And for this reason Fin-Wing is introducing two new shades to their already vibrant...
Freshwater Drum Fish Species Information
|Scientific Fish Name:||Aplodinotus grunniens|
|Other Fish Species Names:||shepherd's pie, silver bass, gray bass, Gasper goo, Gaspergou, gou, grunt, grunter, grinder, croaker, sheephead, sheepshead|
|Regions Fished:||North and Central America|
The diet of the freshwater drum is generally benthic and composed of macroinvertebrates (mainly aquatic insect larvae and bivalve mussels), as well as small fish.
- Re: [patrickacox] Need help in figuring out a type of fish? - hybrid stripe bass COMMON NAME: WHITE BASS OTHER NAMES: SILVER BASS CO...
- Re: [JapanRon] How Many Freshwater Species Have you Caught? - [:)] 1.walleye 2.Northern 3.muskie 4.pickeral 5.largemouth bass 6.smal...
- FRESHWATER DRUM ( SHEEPHEAD ) - In an effort to help each other get on the fish, we will be adding a s...
- Re: [davetclown] News Flash 16 species contest - i need a muskey, a walleye , a northern , a stergon , a laker , a coho...
- Re: [johnincolorado] Jackson Lake, Wiggins, CO - here in the mid=west , " freshwater whitefish " is well the old bugle ...
- A Day at Lake Manitoba - Well, I found this spot near Lundar, on Lake Manitoba, and set out to catch some...
- Re: [Dubie] A Day at Lake Manitoba - How do those freshwater Drum fight ? Like the Red Drum ?...
- Re: [Dubie] A Day at Lake Manitoba - Awesome report Dubie. I wish we had those freshwater drum here. It wou...