Freshwater Drum Fishing
Freshwater Drum Fishing Wall of Fame
Mario Jimenez Sr.
Little Drummer Boy
Freshwater Drum Fishing Article
If one coat was better than layers, we’d have been born with a single sheet of skin. Imagine going through life with tarpaulin skin. Desert-dry cracking followed by profuse sweating, rounded out with frozen morning dew and UV breakdown. No, we have all those ‘derms’ for a reason, each serving a specific function in the heating, cooling and protecting of the human body. It’s in respect for the art and science of layering that Frabill proffers the I-2 ice fishing suit for winter 2014-15. Engineered as the impenetrable outer shell in a layering system, the I-2 stands unfalteringly waterproof, windproof and breathable, while setting the stage for...
Freshwater Drum Fish Species Information
|Scientific Fish Name:||Aplodinotus grunniens|
|Other Fish Species Names:||shepherd's pie, silver bass, gray bass, Gasper goo, Gaspergou, gou, grunt, grunter, grinder, croaker, sheephead, sheepshead|
|Regions Fished:||North and Central America|
The diet of the freshwater drum is generally benthic and composed of macroinvertebrates (mainly aquatic insect larvae and bivalve mussels), as well as small fish.
- Re: [patrickacox] Need help in figuring out a type of fish? - hybrid stripe bass COMMON NAME: WHITE BASS OTHER NAMES: SILVER BASS CO...
- Re: [JapanRon] How Many Freshwater Species Have you Caught? - [:)] 1.walleye 2.Northern 3.muskie 4.pickeral 5.largemouth bass 6.smal...
- FRESHWATER DRUM ( SHEEPHEAD ) - In an effort to help each other get on the fish, we will be adding a s...
- Re: [davetclown] News Flash 16 species contest - i need a muskey, a walleye , a northern , a stergon , a laker , a coho...
- Re: [johnincolorado] Jackson Lake, Wiggins, CO - here in the mid=west , " freshwater whitefish " is well the old bugle ...
- A Day at Lake Manitoba - Well, I found this spot near Lundar, on Lake Manitoba, and set out to catch some...
- Re: [Dubie] A Day at Lake Manitoba - How do those freshwater Drum fight ? Like the Red Drum ?...
- Re: [Dubie] A Day at Lake Manitoba - Awesome report Dubie. I wish we had those freshwater drum here. It wou...