Freshwater Drum Fishing
Freshwater Drum Fishing Wall of Fame
Mario Jimenez Sr.
Little Drummer Boy
Freshwater Drum Fishing Article
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND, THE BRO ROAD SHOW SPREADS THE SEEDS OF ICE FISHING KNOWLEDGE How is it possible for one man to command so much attention? Well, if you think of the dominant ice fishing pacesetter as a frost-bearded Johnny Appleseed, you might make some sense of it. Ol’ Johnny walked the Earth sowing the seeds of succulent fruits. Brian “Bro” Brosdahl stomps the Ice Belt spreading seeds of hardwater intel that sprout fish in 8-inch holes. For years now, The Bro Road Show, as the tour is coined, commences on the morning after Bro drops his Minnesota opener whitetail deer, and continues until sometime after the ball drops in New York, New...
Freshwater Drum Fish Species Information
|Scientific Fish Name:||Aplodinotus grunniens|
|Other Fish Species Names:||shepherd's pie, silver bass, gray bass, Gasper goo, Gaspergou, gou, grunt, grunter, grinder, croaker, sheephead, sheepshead|
|Regions Fished:||North and Central America|
The diet of the freshwater drum is generally benthic and composed of macroinvertebrates (mainly aquatic insect larvae and bivalve mussels), as well as small fish.
- Re: [patrickacox] Need help in figuring out a type of fish? - hybrid stripe bass COMMON NAME: WHITE BASS OTHER NAMES: SILVER BASS CO...
- Re: [JapanRon] How Many Freshwater Species Have you Caught? - [:)] 1.walleye 2.Northern 3.muskie 4.pickeral 5.largemouth bass 6.smal...
- FRESHWATER DRUM ( SHEEPHEAD ) - In an effort to help each other get on the fish, we will be adding a s...
- Re: [davetclown] News Flash 16 species contest - i need a muskey, a walleye , a northern , a stergon , a laker , a coho...
- Re: [johnincolorado] Jackson Lake, Wiggins, CO - here in the mid=west , " freshwater whitefish " is well the old bugle ...
- A Day at Lake Manitoba - Well, I found this spot near Lundar, on Lake Manitoba, and set out to catch some...
- Re: [Dubie] A Day at Lake Manitoba - How do those freshwater Drum fight ? Like the Red Drum ?...
- Re: [Dubie] A Day at Lake Manitoba - Awesome report Dubie. I wish we had those freshwater drum here. It wou...