Golden Trout Fishing
Golden Trout Fishing Wall of Fame
Golden Trout Fishing Article
Spring is a time of transition, both for fish and the anglers that pursue them. Walleyes transition from their deep winter haunts to shallow, wind-driven or current swept hard-bottom areas, responding to changes in water temperature and moon phase that trigger the spawning process. Anglers put their ice augers and shelters into storage, rig new electronics on boats and dust off long graphite rods to begin the annual pursuit of open water fish. These two transition behaviors converge at rivers, as anglers position themselves to intercept early season whitetips in a ritual repeated throughout the walleye belt. While the words “walleye fishing” often ...
Golden Trout Fish Species Information
|Scientific Fish Name:||Oncorhynchus aguabonita|
|Other Fish Species Names:||redband trout|
|Regions Fished:||elevations of 10,000 ft (3,000 m) above sea level, and is native to California|
The golden trout was designated the state fish of California in 1947. Populations have been in steady decline for decades.
- Re: emergency message requesting your vote - To not accept this fish would create an unbelievable amount of scrutin...
- Golden Trout - In an effort to help each other get on the fish, we will be adding a s...
- Re: [theangler] Golden Trout - hey thee angler your meanin browns aint ya ???[:)] . Lou...
- Re: [lou] Golden Trout - style="color: black; background-col or: #FFFF80">Golde n Trout (native...
- Re: [davetclown] Golden Trout - hey dave!! boy there pretty. and different. haha bet their good eatin. huh? neve...
- Re: [davetclown] Golden Trout - Where did you catch that beauty at? And if you know, where else can yo...
- Re: [ReelMN] Golden Trout - The Sierras are top flyfishing for those guys. Bigger ones are found i...
- Re: [davetclown] Golden Trout - hey dave! they are a pretty fish but are they a cross twixt a salmon and another...