Lookdown Fishing Wall of Fame
double ice macks
Lookdown Fishing Article
The Nature of Competition LIVETARGET reasserts core philosophy; introduces new logo, tagline and ad campaign Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (March 13, 2018) – Competition is central to our very nature. It defines who we are, connecting us to our like-minded ancestors who have relentlessly pursued fish for over 40,000 years. These were the original fish hunters, gathering with spears and nets to feed their families and villages. Our predecessors were driven by competition: to catch the most fish, to catch the biggest fish, to survive. Today’s angler is equipped with the best tools modern science can provide, rarely fishing for survival, yet the ...
Lookdown Fish Species Information
|Scientific Fish Name:||Selene vomer|
|Other Fish Species Names:|
|Regions Fished:||western Atlantic, the lookdown is found from Canada and Maine south to Uruguay, which includes Bermuda and the Gulf of MexicO|
Lookdown are found in both marine and brackish waters at depths of 1 to 53 meters.
- Stuart Inshore Report - Fishing inshore in the Stuart area the past week has been hot & co...
- Stuart, Florida Inshore Report - With the wind howling out of the east all week, there were no trips on...
- Stuart Inshore Report - December is a great month to target pompano, Spanish mackerel, bluefis...
- Stuart Inshore Report: 02-12-02 - Well, Pucksatawny Phil saw his shadow last week, so I hope that means ...
- Stuart Inshore Report: 03-01-02 - Fishing the Indian River the past week has provided some excellent tri...
- Stuart Inshore Report; 03-25-02 - Starting in the St. Lucie Inlet area, the large schools of jacks that were runni...
- Stuart Inshore Report: 06-08-02 - Our weather out there is getting hotter and hotter and so is the insho...
- Stuart Inshore Report: 06-30-02 - I’m thrilled to be back after a 9-day vacation up north. I finally was...