Warmouth Fishing Wall of Fame
Massive Bream, Record Breaking
Warmouth Fishing Article
Hang time. Michael Jordan had it in spades. Shaquille OíNealónot so much. Leaves hang, flutter and fall on a warm autumn breeze. Acorns donít hang or flutter much at all, in fact, they pretty much drop like rocks. Ever try to catch an acorn midflight? How about a hailstone; ever catch one, say, square in the nogginí? Smarts donít it? Falling leaves are easier on the melon, but Iíll take a shower of fluttering hundred-dollar bills any day. Watch how they flip, flop and glide in every direction as they drop toward the ground. Never know exactly where a C-Noteís going to land. Drop it from a rooftop, and the bill could easily come to rest 20-feet away...
Warmouth Fish Species Information
|Scientific Fish Name:||Lepomis gulosus|
|Other Fish Species Names:|
|Regions Fished:||Rio Grande in New Mexico east to the Atlantic in the south|
Warmouths can be very aggressive, and will often strike at lures and baits even after being released by anglers moments before.
- ssor sponcers fishing derby in Michigan - &n bsp; &nbs p;To day we had our first-H fishing derb...
- Re: [theangler] Bluegill - Blue Gill is just one species of a family of sunfish which includes th...
- WARMOUTH - In an effort to help each other get on the fish, we will be adding a s...
- Re: [lonehunter] ROANOAK BASS - [url " Nature is better&n bsp;with butter ....
- Re: [lonehunter] WARMOUTH - [url " Nature is better&n bsp;with butter ....
- Re: [theangler] Bluegill - style="color: black; background-col or: #FFFF80">Warmo uth bass, yep t...
- Sunfish family - Okay class FYI: The Sunfish family Black Crappie Bluegill Green Sunfis...
- Freshwater Fish of the Week 3/08 - BASS, ROCK Ambloplites rupestris. Other names: black perch, gog...