Warmouth Fishing Wall of Fame
Flaming Gorge Mack
Warmouth Fishing Article
If one coat was better than layers, we’d have been born with a single sheet of skin. Imagine going through life with tarpaulin skin. Desert-dry cracking followed by profuse sweating, rounded out with frozen morning dew and UV breakdown. No, we have all those ‘derms’ for a reason, each serving a specific function in the heating, cooling and protecting of the human body. It’s in respect for the art and science of layering that Frabill proffers the I-2 ice fishing suit for winter 2014-15. Engineered as the impenetrable outer shell in a layering system, the I-2 stands unfalteringly waterproof, windproof and breathable, while setting the stage for...
Warmouth Fish Species Information
|Scientific Fish Name:||Lepomis gulosus|
|Other Fish Species Names:|
|Regions Fished:||Rio Grande in New Mexico east to the Atlantic in the south|
Warmouths can be very aggressive, and will often strike at lures and baits even after being released by anglers moments before.
- ssor sponcers fishing derby in Michigan - &n bsp; &nbs p;To day we had our first-H fishing derb...
- Re: [theangler] Bluegill - Blue Gill is just one species of a family of sunfish which includes th...
- WARMOUTH - In an effort to help each other get on the fish, we will be adding a s...
- Re: [lonehunter] ROANOAK BASS - [url " Nature is better&n bsp;with butter ....
- Re: [lonehunter] WARMOUTH - [url " Nature is better&n bsp;with butter ....
- Re: [theangler] Bluegill - style="color: black; background-col or: #FFFF80">Warmo uth bass, yep t...
- Sunfish family - Okay class FYI: The Sunfish family Black Crappie Bluegill Green Sunfis...
- Freshwater Fish of the Week 3/08 - BASS, ROCK Ambloplites rupestris. Other names: black perch, gog...