White Sea Bass Fishing
White Sea Bass Fishing Wall of Fame
64 lb Black Drum
24 inch shore wiper
White Sea Bass Fishing Article
Rock jetties can be found from San Diego to Santa Barbara. Most are extensions from marinas protecting boat traffic to deep water. Others are constructed to form harbors. The Los Angeles, Long Beach breakwater forms one of the the largest man made harbors in the world. Anglers prefer to name it the Long Beach breakwater or the "Wall" because 80% of it fronts the north and south city boundary lines. The well placed rocks extend for nine miles. The two quarter mile long entrances are called the San Pedro light and the Long Beach light because of the lighthouses' that guard over them. The rocks start at Cabrillo beach in San Pedro and end 2 miles off...
White Sea Bass Fish Species Information
|Scientific Fish Name:||Lates calcarifer|
|Other Fish Species Names:|
|Regions Fished:||Indo-West Pacific: eastern edge of the Persian Gulf to China, Taiwan and southern Japan, southward to southern Papua New Guinea and northern Australia.|
Found in coastal waters, estuaries and lagoons, in clear to turbid water.
- Re: emergency message requesting your vote - To not accept this fish would create an unbelievable amount of scrutin...
- Re: [lonehunter] fish age - Hi there lonehunter, Fun Question. As another poster said, your state's fi...
- Re: [lonehunter] d.n.r. rule changes this year . - Hey there lonehunter, Anytime there buddy, does a body good to read what's...
- Re: [rwender] Glow in the Dark Lures? - Hey there rwender, As theangler said, good topical question. It ...
- Re: [releaseit] Fish Story - Welcome releasit also. Sorry I did not look at your sign up static. I ...
- Re: [theangler] New world record Largemouth Bass - Hey there theangler, I'm not much of a freshwater basser. I'd be embarrase...
- Re: [lonehunter] glo paints question - Hey there lonehunter, Yep, sure do. I remember painting some of my old plu...
- Re: [Thudpucker] glo paints question - Hey there Thudpucker, Love those white sea bass! I love fishing the kelp o...