Florida Fishing Wall of Fame
Biggest carp of the year
Pacific Sailfish Costa Rica
Florida Fishing Article
The “2012 Outdoor Recreation Participation Report” indicated that 46.2 million Americans fished in 2011. Approximately 18 percent of youths (6 to 24 years old) and 16 percent of adults enjoyed wetting a line, making recreational fishing the most popular “gateway activity” in the country. The Outdoor Foundation defines gateway activities as those that often lead to other outdoor participation. What makes that so important is the well-established finding that active, nature-based recreation leads to happier, healthier and more productive lifestyles (see GetOutdoorsFlorida.org; neefusa.org/health). Moreover, the future of Florida’s environment and...
Featured Florida Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
- Clearwater guide??
- I suggest checking Florida Sportsman….use the forum section and you will get lots of help, I will be...
- MosquitoLagoon Flats 2014 Redfish DaytonaBch NewSmyrna
- Mostly catching Reds lately...
- Redfish DaytonaBch Orlando NewSmyrnaBch
- Thanks Paul, nice looking Miami red there !! Having trouble with inserting my pictures into my posts...
Florida Fishing News
- Volunteers help promote youth fishing
- Thursday, August 01, 2013Media contact: Bob Wattendorf, 850-488-0520The "2012 Outdoor Recreation Participation Report"¯ indicated that 46.2 million Americans fished in 20...
- Florida Study Finds Varied Perspective on Goliath Grouper
- GAINESVILLE, Fla. - Depending on one's perspective, goliath grouper are either a conservation success story or a protected species that no longer needs help, according to...
- Floridas Indian River Lagoon--An Estuary in Distress
- The Indian River Lagoon is a diverse, shallow-water estuary stretching across 40 percent of Florida's east coast. Spanning 156 miles from Ponce de Leon Inlet in Volusia C...
- Honest Florida Fishermen Turn in $2.5 Million "Blowfish"
- The Okaloosa County Multi-Agency Drug Task Force is investigating the recovery of 25 kilograms of cocaine recovered in area waters south of the Destin East Pass.Five loca...
- Florida FWC Waives License Requirement for Lionfish Harvest
- Temporary changes making it easier for divers to help control the lionfish population will be put into Florida rule soon.At its June 12 meeting in Lakeland, the Florida F...
Florida Fishing Charters & Guides
|What a hawg fishing charters We are one the most flexible fishing charters guide se...|
|Neptune charters florida keys fishing The neptune is a fishing charter boat that p...|
|King bass guide - orlando fishing guide King bass guide is central florida’s premie...|
|Capt. ted nesti inshore fishing Capt. ted nesti, a u.s. coast guard licensed and in...|
|Destin vacation boat rentals and fishing charters Destin vacation boat rentals offe...|
|Captain daniel andrews inshore fishing charters Fish for tarpon, snook, redfish, an...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Florida Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Freshwater Fishing (16-64) - $17.00
Annual Saltwater & Freshwater Fishing (16-64) - $32.50
Annual Saltwater & Freshwater Fishing (65+) - Free
Annual Freshwater Fishing (16+) - $47.00
3-Day Freshwater Fishing (16+) - $17.00
7-Day Freshwater Fishing (16+) - $30.00
You need a freshwater license to take freshwater fish and a saltwater license to take saltwater fish, unless one of the exemptions specified applies to your situation.