Florida Fishing Wall of Fame
Rare S FL longnose gar
Florida Fishing Article
Bass Pro Shops, America's most popular outdoor store, will open a 104,000 square foot Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World® store in St. Johns County, Florida to serve the Jacksonville area--the 4th largest trade market in Florida.** The new destination store will be located directly on I-95, 17 miles south of I-10 and I-95, at the new 9B and I-95 Interchange in North St. Johns County--a very high-profile site owned by Gate Petroleum Company. Some 88,000 peak hour trips per day will pass in front of the new store site. The store will be situated within a 40 acre area that includes a 14- acre lake that will be managed for trophy bass and youth and community...
Featured Florida Fishing Sponsors
- Want to be listed here? - Please contact a First Light Net Representative & ask about static links.
Florida Fishing News
- Gulf Council To Convene in Tampa May 29-31
- The Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council's Standing, Special Mackerel, and Special Reef Fish Scientific and Statistical Committees will meet May 29 - 31, 2013, at th...
- Floridas Indian River Lagoon: Estuary in Distress
- Stay informed about the latest lagoon-related news, with links to updates from the District, other agencies, organizations and stakeholders.(Updated 4-15-2013)The Indian ...
- Tampa Bay Now Has More Seagrass Than At Any Time Since 1950
- The collaborative approach used to reduce nitrogen pollution in Tampa Bay has been formally designated by the U.S. Environmental Protection as meeting new federal standar...
- "No Bananas" Still Brings Bad Luck
- CEDAR KEY, Fla. - Two men were rescued by Coast Guard crewmembers from a 42-foot fishing vessel approximately 40 miles northwest of here, Sunday.Rescued were Paul Conners...
- Florida DEP Issues Picayune Strand Restoration Permit
- TALLAHASSEE - The Florida Department of Environmental Protection has issued a permit to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers authorizing construction of the third and final p...
Florida Fishing Charters & Guides
|Capt. ted nesti inshore fishing Capt. ted nesti, a u.s. coast guard licensed and in...|
|Destin vacation boat rentals and fishing charters Destin vacation boat rentals offe...|
|Captain daniel andrews inshore fishing charters Fish for tarpon, snook, redfish, an...|
|Captain will geraghty's grand slam Backcountry and offshore light tackle sportfishi...|
|Southern outdoorsman guide service Capt. dick loupe was the host of the southern ou...|
|Native attitude fishing charters Join native guide, captain erik flett, for a day o...|
|SubmitMore Charters & Guides|
Florida Fishing Regs & Licenses
Annual Freshwater Fishing (16-64) - $17.00
Annual Saltwater & Freshwater Fishing (16-64) - $32.50
Annual Saltwater & Freshwater Fishing (65+) - Free
Annual Freshwater Fishing (16+) - $47.00
3-Day Freshwater Fishing (16+) - $17.00
7-Day Freshwater Fishing (16+) - $30.00
You need a freshwater license to take freshwater fish and a saltwater license to take saltwater fish, unless one of the exemptions specified applies to your situation.