Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Canada Fishing Forum : Canada Fishing General >

fishing guide

fishing fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
fishing guide
hello everybody Andy The Master Angler ,well another season has passed by and quickly i might add,its been a tough fishing season overall here in my area due to weather related activity through out the year,it was a cold wet spring, heavy snows that blanketed parts of north america earlier in winter,summer was like spring,then summer passed as fall,then stayed fall into winter,january hit then some winter cold and snow,but before that was prairies fires,then snow and cold,what does the weather hold for us next,anyways as fisherman we cope and adjust to get our lines in and maybe catch the big one.Have a great year every one enjoy when you can,sharp hooks tight lines and "oh" nice to meet you all,again have a great day.
Andy Vander Ploeg The Master Angler

Re: [Master_Angler] fishing guide In reply to
Hello Andy and welcome to BFT. Have a look around and post a report when you get a chance.

“You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for somethin." -Mitch Hedberg

Re: [Erawk] fishing guide In reply to
stopping by to say hi to all,been out pike fishing on one of my pike fisheries,was a slow day out there,caught and released 6 pike up 5lbs,yes another slow one.

Re: [Master_Angler] fishing guide In reply to
Welcome Aboard Andy, Were do you do most of your fishing?

Get a static 468 x 60 banner is this forum, Click Here for Fishing Banner Ads

Mike H
BFT Staff

Re: [theangler] fishing guide In reply to
i fish mostly southern alberta,but will fish any where in the world if sponsored,thanks have a great day.