Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > District of Columbia Fishing : District of Columbia Fishing General >

Limited Fishing memorabilia

fishing fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply

Hi guys,

Roy Randolph here "Tournament Forums"

Most of you know me, I’m a paraplegic confined to a wheelchair, with a passion for the sport of bass fishing and like most of you have a dream of becoming a professional bass angler some day. Or at least live a dream trying.

I was fortunate to get to meet a few pros this past spring and they have been gracious enough to send me some autographed items so I may auction them off on eBay to help me try and live this dream.

To this end if you don’t mind and have the time maybe you can mention something about this in your forums

I have some autographed tournament shirts / jerseys from such great anglers as - Peter “T” - Georg Cochran – Jay Yales - Tim Horton and a brand new Ranger Boats Tournament Shirt signed by Forrest L. Wood. I also have some autographed hats from Takahiro Omori – Jay Yelas – Ken Cook – Fish Fishburne – Bill Dance – Forrest L. Wood and Hank Parker. Not to mention some autographed books from Jimmy Houston plus some of his videos. There are a few other items as well.

All these great one of a kind pieces of history are now up for auction on eBay so if you have a minute please let your members know about this.

Thank you
Roy Randolph

See all the items here
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcrazyfish744QQhtZ-1

Dave
Your Message Board Administrator

Wage war on natural desasters, not humans !