Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Fish and Game Recipes : Sauces and Marinades >

Recipe Request

fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
Recipe Request
If there is a special recipe that you would like to have, please use this thread to request it. I will be glad to get you the recipe that you need. Let me know as well if you like spicy, medium or milder foods.

I may even be able to help those whom are looking for lower sodium, sugar free and lower fat recipesCool

Bass are toys. Gills and Trout are food.
There is a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like an Idiot
Fast, Free Registration Tell them TubeN2 sent ya
Search From this siteClick Here
Current Moon Phase Tide Reports
Re: [tubeN2] Recipe Request In reply to
Hey TubeN2, Do you have a recipe for a marinate to inject into a turkey before deep frying? I used one once that included tabasco sauce and was great. It was better than the store bought ones. Any help would be great.

Fishemen will change the future! Your NC. moderator and sometime CT.

Be Green-Buy Fur

Re: [gdn443] Recipe Request In reply to
I was just about to get to that type of recipe thread. I have a few and I have a source for some more. It's all good. Some are for Tukey as well as wild Turkey. Some of them use "Wild Turkey".......hic......hic........oooops.Crazy

There is a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like an Idiot
Re: [tubeN2] Recipe Request In reply to
Do you think that we could do a post for spices, there are dozens and dozens of spicesa, if you know i think that it would be nice info to share what spices mix well what goes good on what ect, i know that your dad makes a "super spice" i for got to write it down when he posted it though, doh, anyways do you think that this could work

DO NOT CLICK
Re: [fish4fish] Recipe Request In reply to
That sounds like a good idea. Feel free to start the new thread. We do have a thread for fish rubs which is kind of the same category but if the "Spices" fit into an "Add on" to batters then I guess it would fit into it's own category.

Git er done!Cool