Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Fishing and Hunting Games : Mobile phone, Online and PC fishing games >

Phone fishing game?

fishing fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
Phone fishing game?
Are there any fishing games out that can be downloaded onto a regular ol' cell phone? I need something to pass the time when the old lady and I go shopping and she gets stuck in the womens cloths section. Cool

Bryan Draper

Your Saltwater and South Carolina Moderator

http://www.catchemcreekoutfitters.com

Re: [Tarpon4me] Phone fishing game? In reply to
who is your carrier. If it is verizon i think you might find one on their game selection menu.Could be wrong
rodwalleye
Re: [quantumman1] Phone fishing game? In reply to
No sir, I don't have Verizon. I've got Sun Com at the moment. My phone is a V180. I've never noticed a fishing game before, maybe they'll come out with one in the future. Maybe BFT will come out with one. Cool That would be sweet. They could put that saltwater game they have on for mobile phones. Smile

Bryan Draper

Your Saltwater and South Carolina Moderator

http://www.catchemcreekoutfitters.com

Re: [Tarpon4me] Phone fishing game? In reply to
You should change over to Nextel. They have a load of fishing games that are free downloads.

The best one that I have is not politically correct though. It is a saltwater scene with different types of structure. You can catch Halibut, Marlin, Blowfish, Fugu, Moray Eels, Stingrays, Sharks, Swordfish, Red Snapper, Red Fish, Dodos, Barracudas, Angler fish, Cod, then it allows the Freshies like Bass, Walleye, Catfish, Trout, Salmon, Minnows, Yellow Perch, Gold Fish, and of course boots and tires.

It is all in a saltwater setting but has the mix of fish. It is pretty cool and allows you to pass the time.

It kind of compares to the Kenai River Fishing Game.Cool

Bass are toys. Gills and Trout are food.
There is a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like an Idiot
Fast, Free Registration Tell them TubeN2 sent ya
Search From this siteClick Here
Current Moon Phase Tide Reports