Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Fishing and Hunting Games : Nintendo & Sega Fishing Games >

Wii?

fishing fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
Wii?
Anybody have a Wii and are there any good fishing games for it? I've been trying to get one, but it seems like every shipment any store gets is gone that same day.Unsure Oh well...hopefully I can find one soon.

Got an XBox??? Check out the new BFT XBox Fishing Games board!!!
XBox Fishing Games

Re: [Kraizee_Skot] Wii? In reply to
i don't have a wii but i have seen Rapala Pro Fishing, it's just like the rapala computer game that i have.

I think that Wii sports is pretty good. True, it's a simple game. Sometimes I find myself choosing Wii fishing over the real thing. Strange...

Re: [conchhead] Wii? In reply to
I got a wii but i dint have any fishing games except for the wii play fishing.
There are 3 fishing games I know of. They are: Wii play:fishing which is pretty dumb, Hooked which actually has a rod a reel for the controllers, and the rapala games

I have the Wii but am wondering about the games as well. On a side note if you are looking for a Wii I would recommend going to this web site .. www.wiialerts.com It is an alert site that will just alert you when some retailers get there shipments in. I got mine form Amazon for the standard retail price of 249.00 plus shipping this way.

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day."...Anonymous

I have Hooked: Reel Motion fishing and i like it. After fishing for a few hours me and and my friends will come back and play this game, its a lot of fun (and can get pretty competitive at times). I got it at Bass Pro Shops in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.