Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Fishing and Hunting Games : Nintendo & Sega Fishing Games >

Black Bass for Nintendo

fishing fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
Black Bass for Nintendo
This is the game that started it all for me as far as fishing simulation games go. There was one copy of it at the video store, if I didn't have it rented my fishing buddy did. It was fun, not much on graphics but one of those heart pounders when you hooked the lunker! Wish I still had my nintendo now! heh

Re: [daffy] Black Bass for Nintendo In reply to
that's the game that started me on console gaming! tribute to one of the classics!

Re: [fishingrich] Black Bass for Nintendo In reply to
congradulations on the new title under your name,

are you a big computer game hound?

Dave
Your Message Board Administrator

Wage war on natural desasters, not humans !

Now that's old school gaming right there!Cool

Got an XBox??? Check out the new BFT XBox Fishing Games board!!!
XBox Fishing Games

Re: [davetclown] Black Bass for Nintendo In reply to
yes davetclown, i am a big computer game hound also but i'm also a big console gamer! i play alot of computer fishing games and some rpg's and shooters.

thats way cool,

have you ever written a computer game? even a simple one?

Ya know I have all the patients in the world to wait for a fish that wont bite, I can sit there on the side of the river all day long and it wont bother me a bit, but I dont think I have the patients to configure a program for a game....

Dave

i used to know how to make games but i have to re teach myself. i also knew how to hack into computers also but that was 4 years ago and then i stopped.

that is probably a good thing you quit hacking, them coughs can make the thought sore when they hang ya high...Tongue

these computers are a constant learning curve... you can program them your whole live and then five minutes later you are out of the game....

I can remember when a computer game was played on a tellatape machein the size of a 47 kradenza. and a fancy computer game was played on a tv you had to get out of your chair and walk across the room to turn on the tv. that game was called pong..... one bouncy dot and two moving slashes... LOL...

I remember when I was first learning about the third generation of computers and we had to learn doss and cobolt comands... K-Mart had a display computer, I couldnt get it to do any thing so I used a few cobolts comands and it fryed right there on the spot... I wonder if that is why today they still dont sell computers...Blush

Dave

Man I miss DOS based computing, I hate those little Windows help popups that come up "ummm sorry you can't do that" "do you really want to do that???" "Dave I can't do that" "I really dont think Bill Gates would appricate it if you did that" Heck I even used netscape for years as my own little strike against microsoft, it isn't that I don't like MS, just that 1. I like having a choice (hey we do live in America) and 2. It took me quite a while learning all those DOS commands! heh later LBD

Veva La' Revolution Tongue

I hear that, I remember having to learn dos and cobolt when computers first came out. Just glad I did not have to learn Binary code.Shocked

Dave

Black Bass, ahh the memories. Best fishing game ever!

Haha that's awesome....I remember so long ago renting this first nintendo bass game, it def got me hooked. The super nintendo bass games were prob my favorite.

Stop in and say Hi in the North Dakota Board

you can go to nintendo8. and play free,old nintendo games,ring king,punchout,all that,I tried the blackbass,I hear you should keep the same retrieve all the way from the time you see the bass come outFishin'

A Bass a Day Keeps the Doctor Away..
Protect Florida's natural resources recycle and Fish for the Future!
(This post was edited by Paulpro on Jun 21, 2011, 10:20 PM)

Re: [Paulpro] Black Bass for Nintendo In reply to
Thanks man going there immediately!

Re: [Paulpro] Black Bass for Nintendo In reply to
That isn't the black bass I played you can find it here...
http://www.retronintendogames.com/b/blckbass/

I found 2, the black bass,and blackbass usa.I caught a 12lb rainbowtrout,and something took my lure ,spooled me. Vizzed,I saw the games there.I was able to play,You might need Java download,.It used to be on 1980-sgames?I couldn't find it there,but I got you covered.I might play later,after some fishing,only if I don't catch anything ,.You always need something to fall back on. .. ....Hey you know what they say, if at first you don't suceed, fish and fish again...Paulpro..,you already know...Fishin'.

(This post was edited by Paulpro on Jul 29, 2011, 9:12 PM)

I wonder if I can get a code somewere so I'll be further in the game,everything unlocked,and bigger bass,ect,

This game applies to real life,did you get a chance to play. Till this very day I use the same retrieve as in the game..
What it is, in the Game when a fish begines to follow your lure you must keep the same retrieve the entire time from the moment you see the fish! I do this in real LIFE

An easy example say your walking the dog left right pause pattern and a fish comes at your lure,well keep the same retrieve you were using or the fish may turn away just like in the Game and in REAL LIFE!
Ever stop a lure while a fish is chasing it,notice most
the times it'll turn away..same thing goes for ALL game species