Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Fishing and Hunting Games : Playstation Fishing and Hunting Games >

PS2 Rapala Pro Fishing Cheat Codes

fishing fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
PS2 Rapala Pro Fishing Cheat Codes
Grab your tackle box, launch the bass boat and let's go! Rapala Pro Fishing sets the standard for all fishing games. According to the publisher, never before has a fishing game brought you all the: authentic Rapala fishing gear, guided fishing trips with Rapala's Pro Staff and a boatload of action. Time to set the hook and land that trophy of a lifetime. The game's realistic fish detail with advanced AI, including bass, pike, walleye, salmon, catfish, muskie, trout, and many more. Rapala Pro Fishing features 21 tournaments, over 500,000 specially-selected acres of the world's finest trophy waters, guided trips led by Rapala's Pro Staff, and some special unlockable levels like the Amazon River and the Danube Delta.

Press “~” to bring down the console window and enter these cheats:
  • All items in the tackle box: UnlockAllItems
  • All fishing locations: UnlockAllTours

Have you played this game? Please reply with your review.

Get a static 468 x 60 banner is this forum, Click Here for Fishing Banner Ads

Mike H
BFT Staff
Re: [theangler] PS2 Rapala Pro Fishing Cheat Codes In reply to
yea i have this game and it is a lot of fun to play. But nothing beats the real thing. I think its the best so far.
Re: [theangler] PS2 Rapala Pro Fishing Cheat Codes In reply to
Are there any other fishing controls for the ps2 that will work for the rapala game? i dont likt the standard controls.
Re: PS2 Rapala Pro Fishing Cheat Codes In reply to
yes

Copyright © 1996-2015 First Light Net All rights reserved.
Duplication in whole or in part of this Web site without express written consent is prohibited.
First Light Net, a trademark of Predatorial Advertising Associates, L.L.C.
SEO By Infront Webworks - Colorado Springs, Co