Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Fishing and Hunting Games : XBox Fishing and Hunting Games >

Cabela's Outdoor Adventure

fishing fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
Cabela's Outdoor Adventure

Cabela's Outdoor Adventures provides you with the hunting & fishing expedition of a lifetime with 22 outdoor adventures across North America and beyond. Fly, float and trek from Utah to Mexico to New Zealand in search of 10 different species of trophy bucks or stop off and angle for the local species of fish. While on your adventure, you'll also have the opportunity to hunt 11 species of both big game and small game, compete in shooting contests and embark on varied missions. Your Cabela's Guide introduces each true-to-life outdoor adventure where stealth, strategy and technique are of the utmost importance.

Features Include:

11 locations from Utah to Mexico to New Zealand where to hunt and fish the native species, and enter shooting contests

10 deer, 11 big game, 11 small game, and 11 fish

Shop at an authentic Cabela's for: Firearms and bows, fishing rod and reel combos, deer locator, scents, calls, clothing and much, much more

New deer-specific features including Impact Zones to identify shot location, rare deer types, and Trophy Legends to display in “Deer Country”

Each adventure hunt has instant actions that include survival and fishing

Extreme realism with faithful recreations of each location where water rushes, foliage sways and sounds of the wilderness come alive.

I give Cabela's Outdoor Adventure a rating of (SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile) 8 out of 10. Excellent game.

Let's hear your review.

Got an XBox??? Check out the new BFT XBox Fishing Games board!!!
XBox Fishing Games
(This post was edited by Kraizee_Skot on Mar 17, 2006, 3:31 AM)

Re: [Kraizee_Skot] Cabela's Outdoor Adventure In reply to
I just picked up this game and so far I like it. It was a little difficult at the start but a quick read of the destructions and I was off.

-OEJ

Re: [Kraizee_Skot] Cabela's Outdoor Adventure In reply to
This game is one of the better hunting games. I was turned off at first, but once you got the hang of it....it rocked