Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Fishing and Hunting Games : XBox Fishing and Hunting Games >

Xbox Games?

fishing fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
Xbox Games?
Come on guys, I know I am not the only one with an Xbox.

What types of Xbox games do you like to play? Lets hear about your favorites.

Got an XBox??? Check out the new BFT XBox Fishing Games board!!!
XBox Fishing Games

Re: [Kraizee_Skot] Xbox Games? In reply to
PS2 Bassstrike is one of my favorites, but for the XBOX Atlus Pro Fishing Challenge is very challenging and fun. You start with a john boat with a 10 horse outboard and fishing tournaments can win better boats, motors and new lures. Really a fun time. I collect any fishing game that comes out. LBD

Re: [daffy] Xbox Games? In reply to
Hey Daffy, I did a little research on that game and it looks very interesting. I think I might go an pick it up. Either way you really can't have enough fishing games. Have you tried the Rapala Pro Fishing game? That is a fun one also.

XBox Fishing Games

Yes I did buy it too, but was not too impressed with it as I was with pro fishing challenge or bass strike for ps2. Bass strike can be played like an arcade game or tournament, it's still one of my favorites. Hope they come out with one for the PSP soon.

I'm a 41 year old gamer here, sometimes I'll have tons of time to play and sometimes I won't get to play for several months. I have several x-box's and even a ps2.(all my buddies play ps2, so I thought I better get one so I can borrow all their games) But x-box is what I enjoy. I mostly play shooter games and just finished "Black" which I enjoyed very much.
I just started "Ghost Recon Advance Warrior" and so far I am dissappointed. I do enjoy good racing games like Project Gotham and GT series. I've tried a few of the hunting/fishing games, but I've been shooting bad guys for so long that I just can't get into shooting a poor defenseless little animal. (that's a joke, lol. I did get attacked by a bear in the Cabalas game.)

Team Quill
teethraplreiW

http://www.maniaccustomlures.com/

Re: [EZOP] Xbox Games? In reply to
Welcome to the BFT EZOP! Glad to see that there is another gamer around. I also have alot of time to play, but sometimes I won't even be able to touch a gaming controller for a couple months. That sucks sometimes.

Seems like we have the same taste in video games. If your looking for a really good racing game I would suggest Gran Tourismo 4 on PS2....but keep it hush....since you know I am the XBox guy.Wink Hope we can help each other out if we get stuck on any games.

XBox Fishing Games

I completed about 50% of GT3 on ps2, but then made the mistake of starting a different game and haven't been back to finish it yet. My buddies have almost completed GT4 , so I'll be borrowing it sometime in the near future when I think I'll have a large amount of time to waste away.

Team Quill
teethraplreiW

http://www.maniaccustomlures.com/

Re: [EZOP] Xbox Games? In reply to
Anyone know if any fishing games are in the work for X-Box 360?

Re: [roadkillmac] Xbox Games? In reply to
I am sure they would plan on making fishing games for the 360. It wouldn't make any sense if they didn't because there are alot of people hwo purchase those types of games. I wish I could get a 360. Let me look into it a little more and see what I can come up with.

XBox Fishing Games

I have very little doubt a 360 fishing game is in the works. Rumors are floating that EA will be bring 2 games, a freshwater using the Bassmaster's brand, and a deep sea game using the ESPN brand. Again, just rumor, but makes sense with the popularity of fishing on tv right now.

I for one would love to see a new game. We have been using Pro Fishing Challenge for our leagues for the past 2 years and while it is still going strong, I thin something new and fresh would boost the particpation even more.

If ya'll ever get the chance, come check us out : http://www.xxlgaming.com/fishing/

We have a Bass tour that runs every Tuesday with about 60 angler on a regular basis, a Catfish Tour that runs on Monday nights with about 30 anglers each week and a Team Tour (2 man) with about 32 teams that runs on Wednesday nights.

Anyhow, just though I would drop my thoguhts about a possible 360 game. Lets keep our finger crossed.

Re: [CrazyCougar] Xbox Games? In reply to
Welcome to the Boards CrazyCougar. Thanks for the info on 360 games that are quite possibly be in the makings. I kinda figured that they would make some sort of fishing/hunting game for the 360.

XBox Fishing Games

Hi CC I thought I had played just about every fishing gamer there was, just what is xxl fishing? Can't find anything about it, and would really like to know what it is... Thanks man LBD

XXLGaming.com is just an xbox live online league site that I created myself with a few friends just over a year ago. We started with just running Forza Motorsports races and keeping stats, but it then branched into bigger and better things like Madden and NCAA.

Anyhow, I used to run a fishing league on another site since the game (PFC) came out but had since left that site. That league kinda went to the pits and a lot of folks wondered over to my new site and asked about possibly having a fishing league. Since I loved this game, there wish was my command and so the XXL Fishing Tour was born.

Approximately 250+ users have registered on the Tour and particpated at one time or another. We get an average of 60 anglers participating in our bass tour each week. I predetermine the settings for the 10 week season, and then each week the anglers come out and particpate using those settings. We have many people that are "hosts" and open the rooms up and take down the stats. The stats are all then input into the site by the hosts, and the leaderboards are all updated in real time. LIke I said, each season consists of 10 weeks, and the top 20 in overall tour points face off in a multi-round tourney at the end of the season to determine the champion.

I've pretty much been running a league for PFC since the game came out, with exception of the 3 months when the new site started. Its been very successful and most of all everyone has a good time coming out each week and competing.

Again here is the link if ya wanted to check it out : http://www.xxlgaming.com/fishing/

Finally another Pro Fishing Challenge fan on here. I have been playing the game since it first came out. I put out a post on it, and no one has replied to it. I was thinking that I was the only one who still played it.

I've been playing it since the day it came out as well, as well as running leagues for it online. Anyhow, I just happened to run across this site the other day and the Xbox forum caught my eye.

I keep thinking I can get some of these guys to try pfc it really is an amazing game!