Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Fishing and Hunting Games : XBox Fishing and Hunting Games >

Pro Fishing Challenge by Atlus

fishing fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
Pro Fishing Challenge by Atlus
Don't let the box fool you (There is a picture of a lady that definitely knows nothing about fishing, holding a pole, not that she needs to know anything about fishing! But they could have been a little more serious about it in my opinion) This game has it all. Online enabled, you can fish with people over the net, never tried it, but the game alone is like no other fishing game I ever tried. There is even chat lines on the atlus web site where you could get help, and some of the fishermen talked about fish that couldn't be caught. You start out the game with a small john boat with like a 10 horse outboard, and a bow mount elevtric, and have to win tournaments to earn cash to buy bigger and faster boats. The game has huge photo realistic lakes, even the water looks real, you will have to see it to believe it, incredible simulation of lake environments and fish ecology which include variable weather effects, water temperature and wind speed. Equip your angler with over 100 pieces of tackle: rods, lines, reels and lures. The game is a LOT easier to play with the after market fishing pole controller by NAKI World, Inc. but not at all needed. In my opinion this is the most realistic fishing simulation there is. Here is some screens.

Give the game a try, you won't be sorry... Later LBD
(This post was edited by daffy on Jan 25, 2007, 7:20 AM)

Re: [daffy] Pro Fishing Challenge by Atlus In reply to
Here it is folks still in my oppinion still the undisputed champion of fishing games.

Re: [daffy] Pro Fishing Challenge by Atlus In reply to
pro fishing challenge was the best since it had online play+ the fighting was more realistic compared to any other fishing game out yet.wished more people bought this game maybe we might have had a second one made with even better features.i also wish some company would make a saltwater sportfishing game.