Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Fishing and Hunting Games : XBox Fishing and Hunting Games >

Naki Bass Champion X Fishing Controller

fishing fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
Naki Bass Champion X Fishing Controller
Don't let the big ones get away. A working reel and motion casting technology keep the fish biting. This controller really gets the job done -- hook, line and sinker.
Bring the gripping action of competition fishing into your living room. This Bass Champion X fishing controller has a working reel that uses motion casting technology to recreate the experience of pulling in that prize bass. If you love fishing, but can't make it down to the water's edge, this controller helps you enjoy great angler action right at home. The unit is specially designed to work with Xbox fishing games.
  • Built-in motion casting technology allows you to cast your line with true analog precision
  • Working reel with synchronized vibration motors simulates the struggle of pulling a fish from the water and into the boat
  • Feel the bite and pull as you use your reel to fight bass, trout and other types of fish
  • Analog thumbstick for directional control with all common action and trigger buttons
  • Compatible with most Xbox fishing games

Anybody use one of these for their fishing games? If so what do you think...is it worth the purchase?

Got an XBox??? Check out the new BFT XBox Fishing Games board!!!
XBox Fishing Games
(This post was edited by Kraizee_Skot on Jun 8, 2006, 11:49 PM)

Re: [Kraizee_Skot] Naki Bass Champion X Fishing Controller In reply to
do you know if you can get this for ps2 . Or do they have any fishing controls at all.
rodwalleye

Re: [quantumman1] Naki Bass Champion X Fishing Controller In reply to
I'm not sure if you can get anything like that for the PS2. That one is made just for the XBox.

Got an XBox??? Check out the new BFT XBox Fishing Games board!!!
XBox Fishing Games

Re: [Kraizee_Skot] Naki Bass Champion X Fishing Controller In reply to
Yeah I have one, on my post of Pro Fishing Challenge I told a little about the Naki controller, it is ok, it makes playing PRO fishing Challenge QUITE a bit easier to play, but the thing I really did not like about it is you can't put a controller extension on it, some one must have been hurt some how and sued someone. Like I said in that post, It makes playing that game quite a bit easier, but is in no way needed, I haven't tried it with any of the other x-box fishing games, so I'm not sure how it would work with them, I'll give it a try for you when I get a chance. LBD