Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Float Tube Fishing : Float Tubing Clubs and Events >

WELCOME ABOARD

fishing fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
WELCOME ABOARD
CoolHey folks, a big thanks to theangler (head honcho of BFT) for setting up this club board for us.

As mentioned on the main float tubing board, we will be setting up the Utah float tube and toon club on the 29'th of March...at the Murray Library...on 53'rd South...just off State Street. First meeting will run from 6:30 to 8:30 and will give us a chance to get acquainted and to discuss how we want this thing to go together.

Bring a pen and paper and your ideas. We will all be filling out a brief personal information questionnaire.

Let the fun begin.

Re: [TubeDude] WELCOME ABOARD In reply to
Well done, TD! It should be a great adventure.

Re: [cpierce] WELCOME ABOARD In reply to
CoolAlready consider you an Idaho member. It would be nice if you could come down and join us on the water for one of our floatillas...yet to be planned.

Hey since I cannot be there in person on the 29th, can you send me a copy of the questionaire? I will then zap a copy back to you. Thanks!

Albinotrout
Fishing and trains...what else is there? BASEBALL.......

Re: [albinotrout] WELCOME ABOARD In reply to
CoolAs soon as I finish formatting the questionnaire I will make it a PDF file and post it up for everybody to print out and complete prior to the meeting. That should save some time. And those who are unable to attend can either email it or mail it as an application for future review.

Of course we will have blank copies at the meeting for anybody who has not filled one out prior.

If I can, I would love to get a chance to fish with all of you. Great learning opportunity, and it should be lots of fun.

I will have to look up what it takes to get an invasive species clearance for Utah.

Re: [cpierce] WELCOME ABOARD In reply to
CoolUnlike Idaho, we do not charge for a sticker. But you will have to either fill out a form when you get to a lake or take the online test for a yearly certificate. No biggie. I'll put in a good word for ya.

Sounds like a blast. Looking forward to it. I hope Joni's not still mad at then.

Re: [OldTroller] WELCOME ABOARD In reply to
CoolRedheads are always fussin' about somethin'. From past experience my opinion is that they ain't happy unless they are unhappy about somethin'.

Nothin' personal Joni. Unless you're mad at me too.

Not sure why name was brought up, but I'm not mad at anyone. Not unhappy either. I think it is just some guys that won't let things go. Their problem not mine.

CHECK OUT MY BLOG http://utahflygoddess.blogspot.com/
http://www.utahflydrifters.com/guides/profiles.htm
(This post was edited by flygoddess on Mar 7, 2012, 5:47 PM)