Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Forum : Fly Fishing General Discussion >

Back from vacation

fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
Back from vacation
just got back from fishin mesuite nevada 5 days of warm and 1 rain loved it in order of the pics. 1st we hit sky mountains Then the canyons then palmer lake, legends lake, falcon ridge resevior, last but not least wolf creek.hooked up with 24 guys and had a great time didn,t catch a dam fish either but drank and lost some money.
Re: [poky-mon] Back from vacation In reply to
CoolSeems like every time that I have been to Mesquite the temperture was always over 100. BTW did you say that you went there to fish or play golf? If you went to play golf the fish would have been jumping out of the water. Se la vie.Wink

Dryrod
There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm!

Not a member yet? Click this link to register.

Tell them Dryrod sent you!
Your Fly Fishing Moderator

Re: [Dryrod] Back from vacation In reply to
around 65* every day all golf no fish
...welcome back buddy... sounds lCoolike you had a great time...

MacFly

...."May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it. ~Irish Blessing"
Re: [macfly55] Back from vacation In reply to
Excellent time they have some beutiful courses there. I'd compare them to the one I played in Indio last year
...I am afraid I would of snuck a rod in my club bag and "accidentally" tossed a fly or two into some of those lakes.. but thats just me.. Sly

MacFly Cool

...."May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it. ~Irish Blessing"
Now, load up your car, grab the wife and get down here tomorrow night for the REAL vacation...(the one with the ol' ball and chain)Laugh

Re: [flygoddess] Back from vacation In reply to
...sounds to me like someone done been told.... Smile

MacFly Cool

Re: [macfly55] Back from vacation In reply to
She's jealous cause her house is the rest area for cabo CoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCool
kind of like a rest stop on the way to other places??? Smile

MacFly Cool