Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Forum : Watering Hole >

DEALS ON THE FLY

Allen Fly Fishing
fishing
(Page 3 of 5)
> > > >
Report Post | Register to Reply
Re: [flygoddess] DEALS ON THE FLY In reply to
is it me or did that orange med shirt restart.. I would of sworn an hour or so ago it was about a third gone???

MacFly Cool

...."May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it. ~Irish Blessing"
Re: [macfly55] DEALS ON THE FLY In reply to
Was almost full when I looked and just looked again and it was almost completely full. Don't know which direction it is going.

lol.. thats what I mean.... I thought it got less as items sold??

MacFly Cool

...."May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it. ~Irish Blessing"
Broke down and bought the sling. I love my Orvis one and the WJ looks to have some slick features. I am a sling fan so, nothing wrong with having two....right?Wink

Although, past two trips have been my back pack so I can take my coat off if I need. It is pretty nice having ALL that room, and can weight it down and not really notice it. Learned to connect the waist strap however. Does help distribute the weight.

Im still tempted.. but I have the orvis sling.. and that wj pack you sent me.. plus another hip pack I keep in TN.. so Ill keep looking and saving.. and then Ill start investing..

MacFly Cool

hrmmm i was tempted to buy the cardigan, but i need an XL at least! however im going to decide within the next 20 min or so to buy my new misses one..... it would be gigantic on her but it wouold at least be another layer for her!

Have you read my Blog? I hear it's getting better!

http://redneckflyfishing.blogspot.com/

Re: [kochanut] DEALS ON THE FLY In reply to
MAN a large would be way big, at least on me. Rethink that, cause I hate wearing something too big, specially fishing.

that is a great looking cardigan.. but Id need an xxl at least.. what I have figured out with this site is .. just wait.. give em time.. they will offer something up eventually.. may not be the same cardigan but it will be one similar.. and in the right size... or style.. or etc..

waiting for the fly tying materials.. have not seen that yet..

MacFly

Sling came today. MAN is it cool. Allot of thought put into this BY a fisherman.

are you trying to make me jealous now sis.. if so.. it is working.. LOL....

MacFly

Just sayin'Wink

lol... true.. but it does sound good.. LOL..

MacFly Cool

By the way, Kochanut...a MEDIUM now...much better than the large for the little woman.

do you think they will ever come up with fly tying gear ??? just curious... Id love to see some good deals on vises and tools.. etc...

MacFly Cool

I don't think so, but I have no idea for sure.

i got one for the misses

just means that Ill have to keep a close look on it all the time... :-)

MacFly Cool

LOVE OF FLY FISHING: Guys Fly fishing is an "Art" that I truely enjoy getting out there and casting that small fly in beautiful, scenic trout streams such as Montana, North Carolina and many streams through out North America....
Sorry to chime in late but I also bought the sling!!! LOVE the way it feels and all the cool little features. I didnt read this whole thread so i dont know if you guys know but dealsonthefly is run by our very own FishWest in Sandy!! haha At least thats where the sling came from. If you notice, all the stuff on DOTF are also on the Fish West website.

Gotta love Utah... So much good fishing, so little time!
the head water day pack again today. i LOVE mine, if it wasent for the small strip or red'ish/orange on it i would wear it in uniform cause it damn near matches.... anyway, loads of room on this thing. what im waiting for now is a fish pond vest/pack, its really time for a new vest for me and the fishpond wasatch is what im looking at but 200 bucks makes my face pucker like the old bitter beer face commercials.

Re: [Weekend_Warrior] DEALS ON THE FLY In reply to
I knew that and posted it was local, but I am not sure they wanted their name associated with it. You know, two different marketing strategies.

I figured if they wanted it known, they would post it. It would be easy enough.

But then again, I guess it shouldn't be a big secret either....LOL

WHO CARES WHERE IS COMES FROM...GOOD STUFF HERE!!!

William Joseph Escape Pack Copper

Just came on this morning... and for 39 and change makes me think about getting another pack.

I love my Fishpond but I can always have 2 packs, one setup for Salt and the other for Freshwater.... hm....
Re: [Kokak] DEALS ON THE FLY In reply to
yea like i said above some where, i want the Fish Pond Wasatch pack, and i already have a bad ass wading jacket, but that pack that you posted is AWESOME

Re: [kochanut] DEALS ON THE FLY In reply to
Im new to the back pack thing but the add says this pack will also hold a 100 oz hydration bag.. now my question is does the hydration pack replace the storage in the pack itself or is it in addition too the storage pack.. ??

MacFly Cool

There is a sleeve inside the back compartment that will hold the hydration pack.

In my opinion; on a long hike in... A hydration pack is a necessity.
> > > >