Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > General Discussion : Advertisers & Fishing Related Spam >

Outdoor Radio Talk Shows

fishing fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
Outdoor Radio Talk Shows
CoolBe sure to stop in and listen to all the latest fishing reports and interviews by S&K Guide Service and others on "Delaware Valley Outdoors Radio" on WDVRFM.ORG and Alex Langer's show "Outdoors This Week" on www.osrn.com For detailed information on bass fishing in the northeast, including photos and weekly reports from Delaware and Maryland, stop in to www.immediateweb.com/stevevb/ You can also go to www.delawarevalleyoutdoors.com for even more information on the radio and television shows in the northeast. S&K Guide Service also has Striped Bass reports for the Upper Chesapeake Bay Rivers, as well as largemouth.
Steve and Kurt vonBrandt/S&K Guide Service/Professional Bass Guides
Bearpaws/Yamamoto Baits/Link's Marine
S&K Trophy Bass Site
1998, 99, and 2001 Big Bass World Champs/De
Redman/BFL regional qualifiers
N.A.F.C. "Hall Of Fame"
www.skguideservice.com
(This post was edited by SKG on Nov 5, 2003, 4:08 PM)

Re: [SKG] Outdoor Radio Talk Shows In reply to
Sounds like some good listening. I'll make sure I check it out!

HI , GREAT ! THIS IS SOMETHING WE CAN ALL USE , BASS FISHING IS REALLY HEATING UP HERE WITH THE COLD SNAP COMING IN , SEEMS LIKE THE BIG HOGS ARE STRIKING BEFORE ALL THE LITTLE GUYS . GETTING FAT FOR THE WINTER !

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS !

Nature is better with butter .

Welcome to Big Fish. Always great to see new members. Sound like this could be a great tool for the fishermen to get some inside information on the fishing. Keep us up on other fishing in your area. If you every need some help, Just ask. All of us need to know things from time to time.

byrumjr fishing
Search From this site. Click Here

CoolThanks Guys, I appreciate it. I'll be dropping in regularly when the weather gets a little colder here. LOL It won't be long either. It is already going below freezing this weekend here. I am working on a book soon to be published this winter while it's frozen here, and several publishers have already expressed an interest, so keep an eye out for it soon, "Bass Fishing The Northeast" by Steve vonBrandt. I am also doing several television shows this year for "Delaware Valley Outdoors" on Comcast cable, and you can listen in to Alex Langer's show this weekend on the 8th,November, starting at 8 am, and if you miss it, it is rebroadcast all during the week again. I do a regular weekly show on WDVRFM 89.7 and 91.9 FM, and on the Internet at www.WDVRFM.ORG on Thursdays from 5-6 pm, so you can get any local information on the Upper Chesapeake Bay, and other lakes, ponds, and rivers in Delaware, Maryland, and New Jersey. I also have bass fishing videos at www.sewebsites.com WOW, What a BIG MOUTH I am. LOL Thanks again, and feel free to stop by my other sites also, and leave me a message, or just browse around. Talk to everyone soon, Steve/S&K Guide Service

www.landbigfish.com

www.fishinglies.com

www.delawarevalleyoutdoors.com

www.immediateweb.com/stevevb/

www.cyberangler.com

www.probass.com
S&K Trophy Bass Site
N.A.F.C. "Hall Of Fame"
www.skguideservice.com

Hey there SKG,

Welcome to BFT from sunny California. We've got our fishing radio shows here too AM 1090 7 to 9am Sat and Sun and I just can't do without them.

JapanRon

CoolHey there SKG, Welcome to the BFT site. It is always a pleasure to learn from others experience. I'm looking forward to sharing trick and tips with you.

Bass are toys. Gills and Trout are food.
There is a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like an Idiot
Fast, Free Registration Tell them TubeN2 sent ya
Search From this siteClick Here
Current Moon Phase Tide Reports

Re: [tubeN2] Outdoor Radio Talk Shows In reply to
CoolCool, I lived in California forover 10 years off and on. San Mateo, Santa Cruz, Daly City, and Sacramento, or Sacratomatoe as we called it .LOL I fished the American River there, Big Bass Lake, Lake Isabella, the Delta, and some others. Do you know Bill Seimantle? My brother spent some time with him at the Big Bass World Championship not too long ago. Talk to you some more soon. Steve
S&K Trophy Bass Site
N.A.F.C. "Hall Of Fame"
www.skguideservice.com

Cool Hey there SKG, I lived in Sacratomatoe myself as well as Citrus Heights. We used to fish the American river quite often. On occasions we would go to the Sacramento River, the Delta, Knights Landing, Feather River, Folsom Lake and a few other areas. There was so much good fishing up there. I am now in SoCal for the last 21 yrs. There are tons of places around here within 1/2 hr or so. Have a good one and Happy Fishing.

Bass are toys. Gills and Trout are food.
There is a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like an Idiot
Fast, Free Registration Tell them TubeN2 sent ya
Search From this siteClick Here
Current Moon Phase Tide Reports