Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > General Discussion : Offroading >

what vehicle do you pilot

fishing fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
what vehicle do you pilot
I would like to hear what vehicle you drive, and how many miles it has on it, plus what would your dream vehicle be

DO NOT CLICK
Re: [fish4fish] what vehicle do you pilot In reply to
Ill start:

'98 saturn 55k
'91 suzuki 155k

dream car: 2006 zo6 corvette Smile

DO NOT CLICK
i'm driving my dream vehicle right now.
A 1993 F250 supercab, 7.3l turbo diesel.
273k miles.
Re: [mateo] what vehicle do you pilot In reply to
1989,dodge ram 4x4,250,318c.i 156k miles,proud to say all fishing releated miles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my biggest worry is that my wife(when i die)will sell my fishing gear for what i said i paid for it
koos brandt
1999 Chevy Silverado Z71. Extended cab, short bed, 4x4, V8. I bought it brand new in March '99, and right now it has 98,500 miles. I've installed all sorts of aftermarket equipment... 4" Rancho suspension lift, 16" American Racing wheels, 305/70-16 Nitto TerraGrappler tires, Ranch Hand brushguard, Tough Country rear bumper with reciever hitch, Westin step bars, etc.

Here's some pictures:

(This post was edited by Grant48 on Sep 8, 2005, 8:25 PM)
Re: [Grant48] what vehicle do you pilot In reply to
Wow, thats a nice ride. It has the 5.3L right? Have you tuned it any, and what kind of mileage does it get, i am debating getting a half ton truck like that.

DO NOT CLICK
Right Now:
1994 Toyota pickup with 140,000 miles.

Dream Car:
1998 Toyota Supra TT (twin turbo)

Got an XBox??? Check out the new BFT XBox Fishing Games board!!!
XBox Fishing Games
(This post was edited by Kraizee_Skot on Feb 17, 2006, 4:06 AM)
1998 Dodge Ram 2500, 24-Valve Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine. Gorgeous Red in color , Quad cab, shortbed with a shell and a 4X4. Also BFT Stickers are on the rear Windows.

AFDan52
Re: [AFDan52] what vehicle do you pilot In reply to
04 Chev silverado 2500 crew cab shortbed 6.0 liter 23,500 mi.

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity"
99 Nissan sentra 93,000, 1980 yamaha 1100 special 26,000.

dream car 1959 cadillac convert.

Joe
(This post was edited by shark_hunter on Jun 6, 2006, 8:04 AM)
I "pilot" a 1989 ford ranger POS with only 101,000 miles. Yes, it's got REALLY low miles, but the transmission is about to fall out from under it and it needs a paint job really, really badly.

LOL, the wife has the nice truck. She won't even ride in mine.Tongue She had to have a Tacoma. I had a choice between a Boat or a truck, so I kept my POS and got a 21 foot center console. The funny thing is, I have to drive her truck to pull the boat to the water. LMAO, I guess I got a new truck after all. Cool

My dream ride? Mmmmmmm

06' Ford F-250 Super Crew, XLT, Power Stroke Motor, Grey in color, Super Lift 8" suspention lift, 36" Interco Swamper Boggers, Black 16" Bead lock rims, Warn 10,000 pound winch mounted in a one peice Rino all welded bumper, Super Charged, high flow exaust sytem, All weld installed trailer hitch, Blisten dual chamber gas shocks, Steering damper, front and rear air lockers, 30 spline axles, Black powder coated front brush guard and light guards, and a liscens plate that says "AZZ KICKER" Tongue

Bryan Draper

Your Saltwater and South Carolina Moderator

http://www.catchemcreekoutfitters.com

Re: [Tarpon4me] what vehicle do you pilot In reply to
I'm driving a
2002 chevy S10 with 86,000 miles

Dream would be a new truck.

Jon Chapman
Ice Team Power Stick
www.iceteam.com

Re: [1iceman] what vehicle do you pilot In reply to
2001 Grand Cherokee - 4.7L - 34k on it.

Dream vehicle (hopefully soon) 68 Firebird

With the Jeep to haul dogs still!
I just got myself a new truck. The ford ranger is no more. The old lady decided to get out from under the lease on her Tacoma, and traded it in on a 2007 Saturn Ion. So, I had nothing to pull the boat with. I ended up snagging a 2001 Chevy 1500 for 10K. I think I got a pretty good deal. It's the LS silverado, loaded, 4 door. Only had 90K miles on it. I couldn't believe the power that little V8 has.Cool

Bryan Draper

2000 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Quad Cab. 114,385 miles White and brown and red(all the mud and salt, and there's been a few critters in the bed).

Dream vehicle: Something that won't get stuck anywhere and gets 40 mpg.Cool

ROR!!!
What a joke!

(This post was edited by lunkerhunter2 on Jan 12, 2007, 7:54 PM)
I also have a Chevy 1500 Silverado - a 1996 long bed 4X4 with 94k miles with a 350 vortec engine and it is a nice machine. It has been great the whole time.

I also have a 1982 Toyota 4X4 that only has 83k original miles on it. However, it needs a little carb work right now.
I just picked up an 06 Dodge Dakota quid so I can pull the boat. The Sonoma just wasn't making the hills. v6 so it's not to bad on gas and possie rear end 2 wheel drive. The used trucks where going for $1,500 less than a new one. Easy decision. Now I have to get the BFT sticker off the back glass.Wink And sell the GMC

Fishemen will change the future! Your NC. moderator and sometime CT.

Be Green-Buy Fur

Re: [gdn443] what vehicle do you pilot In reply to
Hey man,

Just leave that sticker on there and i'll send you some more in the mail. Just PM me your address bro. Cool

Bryan Draper

LOL not for the new truck, I've still got a ton of the yellow stickers but thanks anyway. I was refering to the Long sticker with www,Bigfishtackle.com written across the back glass.

Fishemen will change the future! Your NC. moderator and sometime CT.

Be Green-Buy Fur

Re: [gdn443] what vehicle do you pilot In reply to
Crazy LOL, my bad. I just thought I'd be nice anyhow and offer some up. Actually, I couldn't send you any if I wanted to, I just mailed off my last handful to another member today. I sent out an SOS to theangler, but sometimes he's offline for a few days at the time. I hope to hear from him though, i've got another member wanting stickers. Tongue

I'd like to get my hands on one of those really big, long stickers. I'd put it on the back glass of my wifes new car. It would totally irritate the crap out of her. Cool

Bryan Draper

I'd like one of those big long stickers for my truck too - and a BFT flag to go on my boat.

I have a couple (2 or 3 I think)of the small stickers if you still need any.
Re: [Fishhound] what vehicle do you pilot In reply to
I appreciate the offer fishhound! Cool I was actually looking for a bulk amount of stickers to take with me to the Seminar this Saturday. A couple won't really do my any good. I'm hoping that theangler will check his PM's before too long, I hate to go to a big event like this one empty handed. Just the smaller fishing expo I went to was great, but this event is much bigger. \\

Thanks again bro! If I find anything out about those big stickers, i'll let you know. Tongue

Bryan Draper