Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > General Discussion : Winter Sports >

Missing Snow

fishing fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
Missing Snow
As much as I love spring, summer and fall, I sure do miss the snow skiing. Something about glidding down a fresh powder slope that gets me thinking "SNOW".. Anyone else looking foreward to the ski season?

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity"
Re: [BEARCLAW] Missing Snow In reply to
Yep, been missin it for 8 years now, no shusssshin for me nomoe.Frown

If the Lord's willing, You'll be Blessed.
Re: [davetclown] Missing Snow In reply to
8 years without "shisssshin"??? Why not? Nobody should ever be deprived that long Dave!

some person who thought doing 70 mph with a van full of kids and a baby not strapped down though a rual area in the fog snow and rain october 3 of nintyeight took my meager life from me, braudsiding me in my chevy suberban pushing me 65 feet sidways.

seet belt cut in to my back injuring my spine, the pain caused me to mash my foot in to the floorboard giving me a hernia.

I worked at a ski lodge for twenty years prior, (side job) Loved it, we were having just one big party day after day. I mean how do you not have fun when every one is there looking for a good time. Cool Might I add the snow bunnies are realy qute.Smile

Re: [davetclown] Missing Snow In reply to
Damn, sorry to hear that Dave. That irresponsible sob was the one that deserved to get injured.

I have developed a deep love for the sport of skiing. Like you said, how can you not have fun when everyone is looking for a good time. Especially when the snow is deep!Cool

the drivers 13 year old daughter ended up with pin in her knee, not wearing a seat belt. the baby was thrown around in side the van, it was by the hand of god the baby ended up with out a scratch.

here is the think they dont know, I had my 80 pound helieum tank in the truck and the steel cap was just a thread from breaking loose blowing the valve stem turning the tank in to a projectile that would have shot out the side of my chevy and in to the van.

I should have been gone but the man upstairs said I still have something for you to do...

I still like ice fishing... and I still get awed watching the winter olympics.