MACOMB, IL--Jamie Woods of Colchester, Illinois, was hospitalized with damage to his esophagus after a bluegill became lodged in his throat last Sunday. He was listed in fair condition last Monday at McDonough District Hospital in Macomb, Illinois.
Officials say Woods was fishing when he began playing with a 4-inch bluegill and put it in his mouth. When the fish began squirming, it lodged itself in Woods' throat.
Using forceps and a lighted scope, paramedics removed the fish then transported Woods to the hospital.
I usualy swallow about 10 - 15 gills at a time. but I prefer to have mine fryed first.
Your Message Board Administrator
Wage war on natural desasters, not humans !