Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Misc. Fishing Forums : Fishing Preservation & Conservation >

a good govenor!!

fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
a good govenor!!
GOVENOR SUPPORTS FISH AND GAME IN VERMONT!! YEAH! yessa i was lookin at the fish and game page the other day and i saw this. yeah! govenor jim douglas will support the states fish and game cause the outerstaters bring in so much money but vermonters bring in 80,000 dollors worth of money a year just in huntin licences. that,s not even the fishin. which it said more. but he said he was gonna keep it goin and that he,d back us. oh, can,t member who was talkin with me bout this but, we have a law statin in our fishin book that says "noone has the right to interfere with the on goin of a persons huntin and fishin in the state of vermaont, and will be charged if they do!" so at least one gov. has the --- to do somethin bout this. too bad we can,t git others to do it. that,s what we need, before they git em in. i wrote and told him thanks and i told him he should be runnin fer president! this dean, you relly ought to be takin a look at, i ain,t votin fer him!! i can,t prove it, but i think he,s one of them. peta ones. he,s got all the gays comin up here now. that,s where his votes are. sorry but truth. now he wants em to be able to git married. and also they were up to the tunbridge fair flauntin it,in front of the kids, well you got the old vermonters up there,it,s a wonder somethin didn,t start. douglas, he,s done alot fer this state. seein bout gittin us medicines from canada, hepin the old folks out. there isn,t a day goes by he,s not doin somethin fer somebody. we have a local channel here and it follows his movements and he thinks of the little peoiple good bus. man too. he,s really done alot. i wish he,d be runnin fer president rather than this dean. he,s smart, this douglas.too bad there aren,t more like him.
Re: [jake] a good govenor!! In reply to
totally !@#$ jibberish, could barely understand a syllable
(This post was edited by Xman on Dec 11, 2003, 10:27 PM)
Re: [bigmutha] a good govenor!! In reply to
please refrain from language like this on the site. we appreciate your opinion, be it with or against but please keep it clean.
Wherever you are make a mark, and that's by making it better!

Happy Fishing,
Xman
Re: [bigmutha] a good govenor!! In reply to
hhahaahha must be a dean lover
Re: [jake] a good govenor!! In reply to
not really just the moderator of the forum.
Wherever you are make a mark, and that's by making it better!

Happy Fishing,
Xman