Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Misc. Fishing Forums : Fishing Stories >

Re: [DanielJRioux] We want your...

fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
Re: [DanielJRioux] We want your fishing stories
  Taking my teenage daughter fishing. Yes, I said teenager. She wanted to go out with her old man, on a Saturday even, instead of hanging out at the mall. (See that small tear?). I believe we went to Pardee Lake in the foothills of the Sierras (California), rented a boat and headed for the back waters. But with a cold front moving through the area, the trout weren't cooperating, as in not even biting. However, switching to worms, she eventually got a bite, about a two pound whisker fish. It was more fun watching her play that catfish than anything else. And that was the only fish caught the entire day. And wouldn't you know it, she named it Edible. At the end of the day, Edible was still the only fish in the cage and it didn't look like he was going to have company. Instead of taking it home, to be gutted and fileted, she suggested returning it to its family. Way to go, Angie! Instead of a fish fry, she settled for a hamburger, frys and a shake with her Dad, in public view for all to see. Now that was a memorible day on the water.
Re: [Guest] We want your fishing stories In reply to
Great Story, it is all ways good to take your kids fishing. AS one very knowledgeable poster wrote:

"It is best to take your kids hunting and fishing now so you do not have to go hunting and fishing for them later!" A learned man of knowledge there.

TO AIR IS HUMAN, TO HEO2 IS DIVINE

Fast and Free registration do it now!
Search From this site. Click Here
Re: [Guest] We want your fishing stories In reply to
can't get my teenage daughter to go fishing if my life depended on it my wife went with me the other day ( her suggestion ) then see stayed in the truck and about 1 1/2 hour later she honked for the first time which i ignored whiich i am glad i did because 5 min. later i caught the only fish of the day a 17 1/2 brown trout took three more honks and another 1/2 hour to get me off the lake
CHRIS Everyone is intitled to my opinion
Re: [DanielJRioux] We want your fishing stories In reply to
hah yessa, ME TOO ME TOO! except when i took cliff all the neighborhood kis went too. haha and the hill, and down street kids, ha ha, MORE THE MERRIER I SAY. only problem was, i could never git the girl scouts to go! so i switched and went with the boy scouts! haha later mare liked them better anyways,. hahahahaSmileWink never did like sewin and cookintill it come to cookin my fish and i learned that myself. hahahaha on a role i guess/ hah lterWink