Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Misc. Fishing Forums : Product Testers Wanted >

1-Shot Catch Alot Fishing System ...

fishing
(Page 1 of 2)
> >
Report Post | Register to Reply
1-Shot Catch Alot Fishing System (Closed)
This Lure system is brought to us for testing by Cactus Jack's Marketing Corp. http://www.cactusjacks.com[/size][size 1]. Apply by clicking reply (above to the right) to Test this product! (1 of these is available for testing)

1-Shot Catch Alot Fishing System[/url]

This is the lure the pros use. The incredible new fishing lure that has fish throughout North America on the attack. It’s Cactus Jack’s 1-Shot Catch Alot Fishing System! It looks, acts, sounds and smells so real, big fish find it irresistible! Whether you fish for Large Mouth Bass, Walleye, Redfish, Lake Trout, Northern Pike, Steelhead, or Small Mouth Bass, the 1-Shot sends them all into an Aqua-Genetic feeding frenzy they can’t resist!

Jimmy Rogers has been a high profile angler for over thirty years. The 1-Shot Catch Alot, the lure that combines all the best features of a crank bait with a patented bleeding bullet. A lure so powerful that pros across the country are using it from Alaska to Australia and every fishing hole in between!

Get a static 468 x 60 banner is this forum, Click Here for Fishing Banner Ads

Mike H
BFT Staff
(This post was edited by davetclown on Jun 30, 2003, 9:48 PM)
Re: [theangler] 1-Shot Catch Alot Fishing System Applications accepted until 6-30-03 In reply to
would like to test this on fish here at reelfoot lake james ketchum

.............DAYMERE ,ReelFoot lake TENNESSE ,Buy, Sell, trade, Donate Tackle,And Fishing Tackle & Tips
BFT MODERATOR

ITS NOT THE FISH IN THE FIGHT BUT THE FIGHT IN THE FISH THAT MATTERS.ALWAYS GO LIGHT FOR THE BEST FIGHT.

Re: [theangler] 1-Shot Catch Alot Fishing System Applications accepted until 6-30-03 In reply to
I would really like to try out this new system and see how it can hold up to the fish in Minnesota!
I would be happy to test your product for you. I fish in a local bass club. I fish several tournaments every year and I pre-fish each lake. I always throw a crankbait, and would like to give your product a try.

Thank you,

Todd Green
Todd Green
i am james ketchum i would like to test product for you i live in dyersburg near reelfoot lake 2840 david rd dyersburg tn 38024 731 2854659 i fish every day as i am disabled and would test anything you need.

.............DAYMERE ,ReelFoot lake TENNESSE ,Buy, Sell, trade, Donate Tackle,And Fishing Tackle & Tips
BFT MODERATOR

ITS NOT THE FISH IN THE FIGHT BUT THE FIGHT IN THE FISH THAT MATTERS.ALWAYS GO LIGHT FOR THE BEST FIGHT.

i know the fish here in jersey would love to have this tested in their lake!i would also be honored to have tested it for you!thanks!
I live in nortern Illinois and fish the Rock, Sugar , and Pecatonica rivers.If given a chance I will try this new fishing system on the great bass and walleyes found in these rivers. Dave B.
i would love to test this, every time i check in here all the products are allready over with, i guess i got lucky this time, hey have you noticed there are an awful lot of greenhorns in here.

Later Days
FB2
Hi I think this 1 shot sounds great. I would love to give it a try. Here in central California the lakes get pounded on regular basis so the fish can be tuff to catch. This would be a perfect product to try out here. I fish large and small mouth bass and also trout.

Thank you JCM59
[cool]

Hi my name is jeff Nickerson. I live in Ontario Canada. I live in Petawawa on the Ottawa River which strechs from Northern ontario to the St.Lawerance sea way. I Think i would be a great tester for your product because the Ottawa River has all spieces of fish to test this product. The fish in this River system range from walleye,small & large mouth Bass,Pike,muskie,Lake Trout,white fish,carp,sturgeon,catfish,pan fish . So if you pick me i'll try it on what ever species that will want to devore it. well hope to here from you fellow angler Jeff/Canada
Smile I'll give it a good test !

Flagmanonice .................
YOUR MINNESOTA AND ICE FISHING MODERATOR, FLAGMANONICE......
pike walleye

God grant me the Serenity to accept the size of the fish I catch,
the Courage not to fib about it,
and the Wisdom to know that no one would believe me anyway

Re: [Flagmanonice] 1-Shot Catch Alot Fishing System Applications accepted until 6-30-03 In reply to
I'll test it out here in Utah on some big old bass.

Al

The best keepers are the ones that are allowed to swim away. Keep the memories, write the story and retain a photograph as irrefutable evidence that the encounter did exist; but let the noble adversary go. Let him swim away back into the life and the place he was before your challenge. Know in your heart that he swims on and hold the memories of that grand encounter as the true trophy of the day.

-- Gundy Gunderson

I would love to test this on west central Minnesota lakes on Walleye and Pike and at the Northwest Angle for walleye, pike, musky, and bass.Thanks.
I would like to give it a shot on some largemouths in Pa and stripers and weakfish in the jersey surf

Your New Jersey Board Moderator EDUCATING FISH ONE LURE AT A TIME

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."
Don't forget to register its FREE and fun
From this site. Click Here
"IF YOU WANT A FRESHWATER FISH TO FIGHT HARD PUT IT IN SALTWATER"
(This post was edited by Hutch00 on Jun 20, 2003, 8:52 PM)
Well that looks like that would fool my kind of fish . If you pick me I will send you the pics of my happy kids and the catch,, thanks a bunch BALD EAGLE !
I fish a lot of pits and lakes in southwest Indiana that receive a lot of fishing pressure. This would be a good test for your product. Thanks for the chance.
i'd like to give your system a try we have every fresh water species you mentioned and i fish for them all 1 to 2 times a week i will gladly send you honest reports with pictures thanx

chris
CHRIS Everyone is intitled to my opinion
CoolI believe I can give this product a good thorough testing up here in Maine on Trout, Salmon, Bass, and Northern Pike. Plus I can bring it on board the Boat that I mate on and give it a good testing with Saltwater for sharks, cusk, cod, Bluefish, and Pollock. Please consider me for this product.
Flyfishing
HI, I fish Wisconsin lakes were bass are fun to catch Walleye are great,but Musky fishing is the real deal that is what I would like to test your Lure System on. THANKS

MIKE Wink
(This post was edited by mjcfish on Jun 15, 2003, 5:08 AM)
would like to try your product and give a response,rcfran101@yahoo.com

I would like to try your product.1Shot Catch Alot.I fish two or three times a week and know the Basses patterns. I'll give it a good shot if they will hit them I'll put em in my boat.would gladly share my thoughts, ideas and experiences with this bait.Let me give it a trry you wont be disapointed.

Would like to try this out for our up-coming "Brown Trout Festival" here in Alpena MI. during July 18th-23rd

The targeted species will be All Salmon & all Trout species Primary targets will be Kings Steelies, Lakers, and Browns.

would make an interesting test!! Wink Cool
Tight-Lines & Heavy Nets !!

Terry Webster
I'll hafta take a camera with me when I test this out in the Mississippi and other lakes. Can you get it to me before the Minnesota BFTers trip to Mille Lacs? I wanna outfish Flagman.
-- DrownedDesertRat --

Click here for your local weather report.
i would loveeeeee to see how one of these would hold up saltwater wise....... Especially on the Toad Sand Bass in the horse shoe Kelp!

Aaron G
FISHERMEN are the real ENDANGERED species!

> >