Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Misc. Fishing Forums : Product Testers Wanted >

1-Shot Catch Alot Fishing System ...

fishing
(Page 1 of 2)
> >
Report Post | Register to Reply
1-Shot Catch Alot Fishing System (closed)
This Lure system is brought to us for testing by Cactus Jack's Marketing Corp. http://www.cactusjacks.com. Apply by clicking reply (above to the right) to Test this product! (1 of these is available for testing)

1-Shot Catch Alot Fishing System[/url]

This is the lure the pros use. The incredible new fishing lure that has fish throughout North America on the attack. Its Cactus Jacks 1-Shot Catch Alot Fishing System! It looks, acts, sounds and smells so real, big fish find it irresistible! Whether you fish for Large Mouth Bass, Walleye, Redfish, Lake Trout, Northern Pike, Steelhead, or Small Mouth Bass, the 1-Shot sends them all into an Aqua-Genetic feeding frenzy they cant resist!

Jimmy Rogers has been a high profile angler for over thirty years. The 1-Shot Catch Alot, the lure that combines all the best features of a crank bait with a patented bleeding bullet. A lure so powerful that pros across the country are using it from Alaska to Australia and every fishing hole in between!

Get a static 468 x 60 banner is this forum, Click Here for Fishing Banner Ads

Mike H
BFT Staff
(This post was edited by davetclown on Jun 24, 2003, 6:58 PM)
Re: [theangler] 1-Shot Catch Alot Fishing System Applications accepted until 4-10-03 In reply to
I would like to give this product a good work out here on the Bass and Wall eye in the ponds and lakes around my area
Re: [theangler] 1-Shot Catch Alot Fishing System Applications accepted until 4-10-03 In reply to
I would Really Apreciate it if u get back to me because i would love to test out this new gear
CoolCoolCoolCoolCoolI would give this a real workout. Lots of lakes here to try this system on.
Re: [Gearturner] 1-Shot Catch Alot Fishing System Applications accepted until 4-10-03 In reply to
I'd like to put the 1 shot to the test here in Cetral MN and I'll be heading to Flin Flon MB Canada in May for a trip. I'd like to hook on to a nice 20lbs Northern with the 1 shot.

Plenty of Northern Pike, Walleye, and Bass.
Comicfish Looks like a fish, smells like a fish, it must be a fish. caught Hook'em Dano!!!!
(This post was edited by hattrk4me on Apr 10, 2003, 12:43 PM)
I would like to test you 1-Shot Catch Alot fishing system.
I would love to try this here in utah, where I go after bass,bluegill,crappie,walleye,trout,pick,and muskie. I think that I could do good with this and give a good feed back for it like time of day "or night" how deep the water,color of water,and so on. thanks for all the great stuff here on BFT its the best site I love it.

I use the best
Kistler rods, Berkley Gulp Alive!, Maniac custom lures,Team Daiwa,
I fish great lakes and surrounding small lakes. I believe I can give you accurate results on the ability and effectiveness of your system thanks

Bill
I fish 4 3to4 hours ever other day and to much on saturday or the wife thinks so, I fish for striper and bass at lake havasu city. Not to bad at the striper but not so good at the bass so I would like to see if this lure cun lure me in a nice 8p bass or so. I can test this lure and ever thing you let me test. thank alot for gaving me this time to see if I can be the lure man for you.Angelic fishing4men@bigfishtackle.com
In Reply To:
I operate a non-profit for kids fishing outings ( www.BlueGooseTouts.org )as well as with buddies of course. We stick bait Smallies, walleyes, pike and muskies. Fun to teach kids what works and why, we'ed love to give 'em a shot.

pike
CatmanErv
CatmanErv@bluegoosetours.org
www.BlueGooseTours.org
Re: [Fishing4Men] 1-Shot Catch Alot Fishing System Applications accepted until 4-10-03 In reply to
Apologies..................

web addy botched on my post, should be www.BlueGooseTours.org , sorry

pike
CatmanErv
CatmanErv@bluegoosetours.org
www.BlueGooseTours.org
I don't have a lot of time to fish--what would be better than spending the time I have using the 1-shot catch alot.
i will give them a shot if it's not to late

from the fuzzyfisher-------------------fish on dudes

Ron

artificial intelligence is no mach for my natural stupidity

He who laughs at himself never runs out of things to laugh at.
hi i would like to try this out pm me and i will give you the info you needSmile
Fight to the death
 I would like to give this system a try, I fish for wipers, smallmouth, tiger muskies and trout. I can give it a good work out, thanks. WH2

BFT administrator and moderator

What A great item to be able to test. The Upper Peninsula waters of Michigan would be a great proving ground for this type of set up. Also, with two kids who love the sport of fishing, I'm sure all aspects will be tested and retested off of docks at night and on the water during the day. Watch out Manistique Lakes area fisheries, the Catch A Lot Fishing System is coming.

Rick
Sign me up for this!

LSU Chris

Kingsville, Maryland
Re: [hattrk4me] 1-Shot Catch Alot Fishing System Applications accepted until 4-10-03 In reply to
Cool I think hattrk4me would do a good job testing such a fine product as 1 shot. there are many ways to fish them here for such a variety of fish, also it will get here in time for our opener! I was wondering if this product is sold here in Minnesota, and if it is , where ?

thanks Flagmanonice -----------------
YOUR MINNESOTA AND ICE FISHING MODERATOR, FLAGMANONICE......
pike walleye

God grant me the Serenity to accept the size of the fish I catch,
the Courage not to fib about it,
and the Wisdom to know that no one would believe me anyway

Re: [hattrk4me] 1-Shot Catch Alot Fishing System Applications accepted until 4-10-03 In reply to
Congradusations hattrk4me () you have beeb selected to be our product selecter for this product.

let us know how it works out for ya, dont leave out a single detail.

If the Lord's willing, You'll be Blessed.
hey hat trick.

just wondering if this one shot is producing fish?

Re: [theangler] 1-Shot Catch Alot Fishing System (closed) In reply to
Well the day before yesterday I received the famous 1Shot Catch A lot fishing System. I have to tell you it was like Christmas here. I had just returned with my daughter from spending the Father Days gift certificate she had given me. There on my front door step is a great big box. She jumps out of the truck darts through the rain, then ask me "What did you buy now Dad?" I say nothing, well it was the 1Shot Catch A lot lures, and some other goodies from the boys here at Big Fish Tackle. Howd you guys know I needed a new beenie? Thanks for the gifts guys, you are the best.

Now for the report; Ill start by saying the box looked real good and I was impressed. Then I opened it after the initial excitement had passed I thought what a cheesy lure this is. The paint on the lure (glitter I think) was all over my hands after handling them. I continued to check them out like whats a little loose glitter if they catch fish? I change a couple of bills and belly plates. They go on and come off without a hitch, so I set them up for a trip to Deer Creek today. Now I received the exact system that the Angler shows in his original post.

Well forgetting that I paid for an annual pass (old habits die-hard) I park along side the highway and hike a half-mile to my favorite fishing spot. I choose this spot because I always catch fish here. The fish arent real big most of the time but there are some biggies in there.

Now when it comes to the scent pellets man do they make that lure look likes its bleeding. Just like on the cover of the box. So I started shallow just over the top of the weed beds. After the 3rd cast I noticed that the bill wasnt in the same place as when I first started. So I pick it up and low and behold the set screw and the set screw housing are gone! Dang if a fish would have hit it, he would have had himself a fancy dancy lure, cause there was nothing holding it in at that point. So I change to the black over gray and move out to the point I change to a mid-depth bill and start working the rocks. Now these lure seem to like not getting snagged. I really liked that about them. I could work the bottom rock to rock and if they did hang, just back the line off a bit and wait a second. They would free themselves up as they are floaters. This made working this rugged shoreline a breeze. Well Im down to just this one lure and it is certainly not my favorite color for here. So I change the belly plate on about every 5th cast and do the same with the bill. 3 hours and a little better than a mile of shore line not one single bite. I hang my head in shame, as this lake has NEVER skunked me. Also I didnt take along any other fishing tackle as I wanted to just fish with the 1Shot. I wont do that again! I like catching fish <grins>.

Now would I buy this lure? One fishing trip is not enough to make that judgment. The lure could use a little refinement in my opinion, it certainly needs some better quality control. I will see what repair I can effect on the broken lure as I would like to try them both at Pelican Lake this Saturday. Ill let you all know how they do from the float tube going after strictly big bass.

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you how I fished this lure. Every way you can imagine but the best action was when I twitched it. These babies have great action fast, slow, bumped , popped, but I like twitching them. They looked like wounded bait fish moving in the water.

Gone fishing ..... Will return at Dark:30
Re: [road] 1-Shot Catch Alot Fishing System (closed) In reply to
thanks for thetest results.

sounds like it would not be a bad Idea to check all the gear screws plates or any other changeable or removable parts before pitching them in to the water.

I havent layed my hands on one yet. glitter dose have a tendency to fall off as the metal heats and contracts on the glue holding it. a shot of pollyurithane from a spray can will take care of that problem.

I am notoriious for adding clitter to just about every thing. "I like sparkelies Smile

as for not catching fish, I have had days when a live worm with a billy club would not bring up fish. some days they just dont bite. I agree with you fully one day dosnt make a thurough test. I have a tone of rubber worms I cant catch a cold with that I give away every year to the kids. they sure look nice, but for me they never work. they work fine for the kids.... go figure... lol Laugh

you forgot to mention the wether conditions. fair sunny rainy? and the water conditions, clear murky?

I defanatly wish you better luck on your next venture. keep us informed,

again thanks...

Re: [davetclown] 1-Shot Catch Alot Fishing System (closed) In reply to
Sometimes I forget that everyone doesn't live here Tongue.

Weather conditions for today ran the gambit, it started out nice and sunny, then clouded up around 2pm, dropped a few sprinkles on me, then went partly cloudy/partyly sunning. Water temp was a cool 66 and the water was crystal clear. Really surprising since it has rained for the past 3 days.

Better luck? Dave I was fishing what better luck can ya have than that? Besides I left the tape sitting on top of the TV how could I show anything off Sly I promis ya all Sat will be different. I will have some pics to share. II will be slayin them bass, now FB2 tells me the bluegil are biting also. Hmmm I wonder if I can sling that 1Shot from my fly pole?

Re: [road] 1-Shot Catch Alot Fishing System (closed) In reply to
ya you are right there, if ya dont take your bigfish logo and your camera and tape you may as well stay home.

lol I did that yesterday. I stoped and my kitty hole and left my tape setting on my top my tv at home. my biggest kitty was about 7 inches. just big enough to get your hands slimey.

dose that one shot have an attractant in with it? if so give that a try on them gills.

Re: [davetclown] 1-Shot Catch Alot Fishing System (closed) In reply to
Yeppers it sure does Dave. I have to say that the atractant pours out of it just like the picture on the box. It truly leaves a blood trail in the water, good thing there aren't any sharks around here. Smile

> >