1 Dozen Freshwater Flies (closed)

fishing
(Page 1 of 2)
> >
Report Post | Register to Reply
1 Dozen Freshwater Flies (closed)
Hello All,
The Flies below are brought to us for testing from
http://www.canadagoes.com[/size][/b][size 1]. Apply today to Test these flies Free!

TO APPLY TO TEST A PRODUCT, SIMPLY CLICK REPLY IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF WHATEVER PRODUCT YOU ARE VIEWING. THEN TELL US IN THE SPACE PROVIDED WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO TEST THIS PRODUCT! CLICK HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VIEW THE GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWING.

The following Flies are Included:

DRY:

ROYAL COACHMAN

No Pic Available

ADAMS PARACHUTE

BLUE WING OLIVE

GRAY WULFF

STIMULATOR, GOLDEN

Bead Head:

B/H ZUG BUG

B/H PHEASANT TAIL

Terrestrial:

ANT - RED

NYMPH:

PRINCE NYMPH

GOLD RIBBED HARES EAR

STREAMERS:

BLACK NOSE DACE

MUDDLER MINNOW

http://www.canadagoes.com[/size][size 1] is Canada's most complete listing of fishing lodges, charters, guides, fly-fishing, ice-fishing, etc. Travel reviews, local fishing reports from across the country, a learing centre, maps, pro tips, reader stories and more. The perfect place to start planning your fishing adventure to Canada. Thier Online stor offers fly and tackle sales. Lowest prices. Free shipping. 100% satisfaction guaranty. Top quality products from the names you trust; Willy Lures, Baker’s Baits, Millstream, Fly Guys and more.

Get a static 468 x 60 banner is this forum, Click Here for Fishing Banner Ads

Mike H
BFT Staff
(This post was edited by davetclown on Mar 17, 2003, 6:06 PM)
Re: [theangler] 1 Dozen Freshwater Flies applications accepted until 3-7-03 In reply to
I live in the mountains of North West Georgia. Lots of fresh water sreams around here for fly fishing
Re: [theangler] 1 Dozen Freshwater Flies applications accepted until 3-7-03 In reply to
Its my 2nd year of fly fishing, and anything, new or different that I can try will teach me more to help me become a better fly fisherman.
Re: [Gearturner] 1 Dozen Freshwater Flies applications accepted until 3-7-03 In reply to
Sirs, I am retired 60 yrs. old and I can go fishing anytime to test and thourly-I bass -bream trout and crappie fish . If its sold in Wal Mart I probably have it . Ha . Would like to test your product --looks interesting.

C.W. McClellan 3195 Poplar Springs Rd. Ware Shoals S.C. 29692

ph# 864-861-2172
Fresn water fly fisherman from Michigan. Fishing for trout pan fish Bass pike salmon and steelhead all on fly during seasons. Ben Olds 8665 e fulton ada mi 49301
Hi all! I'm originally from Northern California, but now reside in Northern San Diego County. I have access to many, many lakes such as San Vincente, Upper + Lower Otay, Lake Hodges, Dixon Lake, as well as a few private lakes and creeks. The areas normal people cannot get to I can. By way of connections or my ATV. I may live in the city but I can assure you I am no city girl! I knew how to fish for Rainbows before I started pre-school. I also fish Steelhead up north every year with my own flies that I've tied myself. If the bass, trout or crappie aren't biting I find what are. Anything from catfish, to carp, to smooth hound shark. The only fish I haven't caught are a few saltwater species which I intend to change come May. I even have my work schedule adjusted so that I can fish in the mornings and then again at night. Testing new things is a passion of mine. My friends know me to throw just about anything out to get the hook-up. And usually I head home with my limit or released more than everytime I fish. I fish for the thrill of the sport and anyone who fishes understands that! Give me a chance and you won't be disappointed, photos will be included!
CoolCoolhttp://www.freedell.freetolive24-7.com
Smile
I have just decided to take up fishing aafter never going for over 40 years. Am trying to find good lures and learn what it takes to be moderately adept at fishing and have fun too. SandyWink[/email]

change username to zzzzzbear
I'm actually from East Texas. I lived with my grandparents all my life. My grandfather is a retired fishing guide on Toledo Bend Lake, my grandmother ran the tackle store, so growing up I learned alot of things about fishing and different lures and bait. I have lived in Washington state for the past 11 years. I do alot of Bass, Trout, Crappie, and Salmon fishing. I've learned that I do better at trolling for Trout than anything else. Except yesterday, after about a hundred hits or so and trying everything I had, I ended up FISHLESS!! (But once again a bad day of fishing beats a good day at work right? ha-ha)
So, I would love to become a field tester for you not only to catch more fish but also to learn about fishing tecniques and the way fish react to the different styles and colors of bait, lures, and the different actions that each one gives off to entice the different types of fish.

Dwayne Groves
fishermen06@juno.com[email][reply][/reply][/email][reply][/reply]
Hi,

I would like to be product tester for your freshwater flies. The reason I would like to do this because I like to give companies my opinions about there products. I like to let them not only what could be improved, or changed a bit for the better, but I also like to let them know why I like the product. What the good features are and if it could be improved or not. I usually fish lakes and ponds. I am a camper, and I arrange my camping outings that have fishing opportunities. I lives in Taneytown,Maryland, which is about 10 minute drive from Pennsylvania. I have many fishing opportunities not far from home. Thanks for your time and consideration. Sincerely, Ray
hello i would like to test product because i am new to fly fishing and would like to see what works!!!! maddogbites2@aol.com
Hello from the Far East!! I grew up in Southern California and was fortunate enough to have had my grandfather and dad who loved to fish. With them I was able to fish lakes, rivers, streams and most of the coast line from San Diego to Oregon and inland up the Truckee to Reno. I am currently in the Military and stationed in Japan. I still love to fish and go as much as my duties will allow. Usually 2-3 times a month sometimes more. They have a great variety of rivers and streams here as well as some very nice surf fishing. I am always looking for new and improved flies, lures and other baits to try over here. My latest trial was on a Bingo Bug that I picked up at the International Sportsmens Show in Sacramento. I was lucky enough to be in town for business. Once I got back here to Japan, I took it and my family for a drive, found a small creek and went for it. About 15 minutes later out comes a very nice trout. Needless to say I was shocked both at the fish and the lure! That is one of the main reasons that I would love to try out your flies. I am always able to find some new place to try out my new stuff and prove its worth. Thanks for the chance.

V/R,

ADC(AW) T.L.

400 DIV. LCPO, AIMD Atsugi
I would like to test your flies in Utah and Idaho. Next week-end three of us will be fishing at "Clear Lake" Fish hatchery's private lake at Buhl, Idaho. I fish year-round for trout and smallmouth bass. I flyfish about half of the time.

I was the newsletter editor for Utah Trout Unlimited's quarterly newsletter for two years.
Hello
I have been fisherman for 30 years.
70 percent of my fishing time is related to fly fishing and fly tying. A pretty fly make hook a fish but a quailty fly will land that fish. I have had a lot of good quality flies from name brand companies come apart or the hook straightened out.
Trying to fool a 10 lb steelhead or making a 15lbs salmon hungry on its death bed is a challenge enough. But some smart moving rainbows or brown trout in to that to, that is a life achievement.
I would be honored to try a set of new flies. They would be judged base on the color, hook quailty, life like, visible in the water and performance.
Thank you
Re: [stormy26] 1 Dozen Freshwater Flies applications accepted until 3-7-03 In reply to
I Live in N. Central MN. I don't do much trout fishing but do like to cast for Panfish, bass, and Northern Pike. I mostly fish from a float tube, the biggest rush is hooking a Pike on a 5/6 rod. I'd sure give it a try, We won't have open water til end of April.
Comicfish Looks like a fish, smells like a fish, it must be a fish. caught Hook'em Dano!!!!
Wink Hi my name is Greg I live in Medford, Wisconsin. I believe I could be a good tester for you because I Have a class 1 trout stream 5 miles from my home. Also we are under our early catch and release season. I fish at least once a week so I could rate them very soon. Thanks
I will be fishing the Tippicanoe river in April, and my fishing partner is a more experienced fly fisherman than I am. This would be a good time to check these flies as he knows the river well and the two of us can compare them to his flies.

sincerly Richard Hamilton

15745 South Park

South Holland Il 60473

rh3555@msn.com

There are thousands of trout right here in Northern Utah who would love to pound those flies! I might even convince some whitefish or two to take some of the nymphs. I've been casting fur and feathers since 1981 and would love to give these a try.

99% of those who deny evolution occurs can't even define it!
Sirs: What a great opportunity to test the magic of man made flies. I'm a H.S. English Teacher in Northern Mi. Each year, in the spring two staff members and myself take my Journalism students to the U.P. for an exploring, writing, fishing trip as a way of congratulating them for meeting all deadlines, producing a good yearbook and newspaper.

One of the most successful adventures has been the fishing aspect. Indeed, last year the group of thirteen students were introduced to fly fishing. With six of those thirteen returning, the flies posted will surely be tested. It will be interesting to see their responses to the different presentaions that these flies will offer.

Thanks, Rick
I would like to test you fly selection. I live in southeast idaho , henrys fork south fork of the snake portneuf river salmon river and many lakes and streams and would be able to test many different waters
I live in tennessee not far from tellico and i think they wolud produce some good trout from tellico river and would like to try and see how they do
Richard Tilley
2452 Sweetwater-Vonore Rd
Sweetwater,Tn 37874
SmileHi, My sons and I started last year fly fishing. We enjoyed this technic and we will be happy to test these flies. We use go for fishing in The Meramec river in MO.WinkWink

Thanks for give us the opportunity to test flies .
Please send me 1 dozen freshwater flies to try out. I have been Fly fishing since I was eight years old. I learned how to fly fish on Henery's fork, did a little guiding on the Green and sold flyfishing equipment for 5 years. I would love to try out your product and let you know how it works.
Hey I would like to give these flies a shot. The reason I think that it would be good to pick me is I am a young fly fisher who loves to fly fish and I can get out almost everyday if I want to. I am trying my hardest to catch good size fish and would love to see what a new type of fly would produce around where I live. I hope I am selected for this test.

Later Days
FB2
> >