Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Misc. Fishing Forums : Product Testers Wanted >

2 Year FREE Subscription to Field and...

fishing
(Page 1 of 2)
> >
Report Post | Register to Reply
2 Year FREE Subscription to Field and Stream Magazine (Closed)
Do not submit an application for this offer, it is free to the first 5,000 sign ups (click link below). There’s no credit card required and you will not be billed ….. this subscription has been paid for in full by our sponsors. Your mailing address is confidential will be given to FIELD & STREAM magazine for the sole purpose of distribution and will not be sold to outside sources.This offer is available in the USA & its territories only. CLICK HERE

http://www.magscentral.com/...le/[/size][/#800080][size 2]

Sign Up For Your Complimentary 2 Year Subscription to Field and Stream Magazine Today!

The Best In Outdoor Sports and Adventure .... For over 100 years, Field & Stream has been "The Soul of the American Outdoors" and America's number one sportsman's magazine. Colorful, readable and featuring in-depth articles on outdoor sports and adventure -- Field & Stream also showcases conservation news, first-class fiction, and invaluable information for outdoor enthusiasts.

A Two Year Subscription -- Our Gift To You! There’s no credit card required and you will not be billed ….. this subscription has been paid for in full by our sponsors. Your mailing address is confidential will be given to FIELD & STREAM magazine for the sole purpose of distribution and will not be sold to outside sources.This offer is available in the USA & its territories only.
CLICK HERE

http://www.magscentral.com/.../size][/u][/#0000ff][size 1]

Get a static 468 x 60 banner is this forum, Click Here for Fishing Banner Ads

Mike H
BFT Staff
(This post was edited by davetclown on May 2, 2005, 3:43 PM)
Re: [theangler] 2 Year FREE Subscription to Field and Stream Magazine (First 5,000) In reply to
Cool Hey there, Count me in. Can't pass up on a deal like that.

Bass are toys. Gills and Trout are food.
There is a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like an Idiot
Fast, Free Registration Tell them TubeN2 sent ya
Search From this siteClick Here
Current Moon Phase Tide Reports
Re: [tubeN2] 2 Year FREE Subscription to Field and Stream Magazine (First 5,000) In reply to
I missed out last time but not this timeWink
Re: [theangler] 2 Year FREE Subscription to Field and Stream Magazine (First 5,000) In reply to

Hey there theangler,

Thanks once again for the freebie. I'll enjoy this magazine as I have the Saltwater Fly Fisherman subsciption I got a few months back! I'll put it on the California board too.

JapanRon
Wow! You manage to impress me month after month! Keep up the great work and incentives! If I hadn't already signed up last time, I'd sign up this time for sure!
-- DrownedDesertRat --

Click here for your local weather report.
HOW could I pass this deal up put me on the list & thank you very muchPirate
Re: [karrob] 2 Year FREE Subscription to Field and Stream Magazine (First 5,000) In reply to
you need to read the directions above, no one can sign you up, you have to do it your self.

it is not hard and only takes 2 minuts.

I have been receiving mine now for about 6 month and every eddition is a pot of gold.

so please get there and sign up while there are still some subscriptions left.

If the Lord's willing, You'll be Blessed.
Re: [davetclown] 2 Year FREE Subscription to Field and Stream Magazine (First 5,000) In reply to
thank you davetclownWink I truely appreciate your help!!!!!!!
For some reason my 2 year free subscription didn't even last the year. I went to go change my mailing address online and it says my subscription ends with the November issue.

Great issue by the way!
-- DrownedDesertRat --

Click here for your local weather report.
The two year subscription is great! But I can't get it, I live in Canada. So all you that can get, enjoy it for me too!
To fish or not to fish.....what a dumb question!
wow what a deal, i just signed up. have to tell some buddies.

thanks again.

IRONWORKER
Good deal, just hope no strings are attached when the two years are up.
Re: [troutboy] 2 Year FREE Subscription to Field and Stream Magazine (First 5,000) In reply to
Got my fist copy today woooohoooo been waiting a long time

thanks BFT
Its not the size of the fish you catch, its how much fun you have doing it !!!
Who am I kidding ITS THE SIZE THAT COUNTS

caught
Re: [troutboy] 2 Year FREE Subscription to Field and Stream Magazine (First 5,000) In reply to
unfortunatly there is, if you want to keep getting issues after that point you will have to buy a subscription.Wink

Re: [davetclown] 2 Year FREE Subscription to Field and Stream Magazine (First 5,000) In reply to
It would be nice if they had some bass subscriptions available. I would surely jump on that.

There is a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like an Idiot
Re: [tubeN2] 2 Year FREE Subscription to Field and Stream Magazine (First 5,000) In reply to
I'll second that tubeN2!Smile

Stop in and say Hi in the North Dakota Board

Bass as you know is a club, they cant do a clearing house on those.

I'm referring to Bassmaster, Bass Tricks, Bass Fisherman etc.

They are all good publications.

Theangler, just received my first issue yesterday and was very pleased with the magazine, great articles on Big Bass tactics. Thanks
I got my first issue 2 days ago! Yippee!!! thanks!

---------------------------------

Fish in Ohio? check out www.OHFishing.com
Mine started this week also. Thanks!!
Thank You for the great gift. This is one gift I will deffinately get some use out of.Smile
Re: [yudawnn] 2 Year FREE Subscription to Field and Stream Magazine (First 5,000) In reply to
Hey there yudawn, Hi and weclome to the BFT message boards. I see you already found out one of the many benefits to being a member. I hope to see a fishing report once in awhile as well. Good luck and Happy Fishing.

Thanx for the freebies! Love the site as a whole!
I would like to subscribe for the two year subscription to Field and Stream the free one. My handle is beardb Thank you!!!!
> >