Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Misc. Fishing Forums : Product Testers Wanted >

BulletBobbers for Review

fishing
Report Post | Register to Reply
BulletBobbers for Review
To BFT members,

This video shows how the newly patented BulletBobber works http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biMcTEX9hXA

All reviews by bass fishermen have been great. Some folks even made videos.
This one is my favorite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83UL0ggyEsA
Here is another http://www.ultimatefishingsite.net/...month_october06.html
The only Bass with a BulletBobber picture I need to see now is one next to a 1st place trophy in a Pro tournament and that could get you a sponsorship.

Right now, I am looking for pictures, reviews and more videos of other species preferably in a current or tidal flow. There are many ways it can be used and there are some diagrams in the Top 10 tab at www.bulletbobber.com. Keep in mind that they are not for fast currents unless you really know what you’re doing. In a fast current they may dive but that can be an advantage because it will take your bait down to the fish. I know the Trout and Salmon are starting to run upstream and there are lots of applications for salt water. Fishing from a bridge or pier or boat provides an easy place to shoot video! Small streams with eddies and pools are my favorite. If you’re ever going to use a float you will be excited about the functions this float has. They can even be rigged as slip bobber for 3 dimensional controls by using a split shot to set the minimum depth instead of using the plug and another smaller split shot can be used to set the maximum depth.

I am going to provide 4 BulletBobbers to 5 BFT members that will give them a good work out on any game fish other then Bass. There are 4 sizes available at www.bulletbobber.com. Read the suggested weight limits and let me know what you think will work best. Anyone that provides some video footage I like will get a pro pack and their video will be added to my site for all to see. This Pro pack that contains 3 of each size and 2 - 10 packs of glow sticks would cost $53.50 at the regular prices. BFT members can get the Pro Pack for $28.00 & free shipping in US that email me before Christmas 2006. plieb@neo.rr.com.

Post your request and proposed usage. Allow about 2 weeks for winners to be picked. I hope to spread them out and may provide more then 5 folks a chance to review because I know there are more then 5 good uses left.

To see more pictures including a lure I'm working on go here http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k38/BulBob/?sc=5

Paul Lieb
BulletBobber Enterprises
image/jpeg 2.jpg (27.6 KB)
image/jpeg SUPERCOMBO-1.jpg (42.6 KB)
image/bmp untitled.bmp (668 KB)
(This post was edited by davetclown on May 4, 2007, 9:21 PM)
Re: [BulBob] BulletBobbers for Review In reply to
I'm interested...I'm in NW Indiana, lots of good steelhead and salmon fishing in slow moving creeks; also do a good amount of fishing for true slab-sized gills (average size gill running around 12").

My primary interest is for the steelhead fishing though...they'll be in our creeks from right now through the duration of Winter...I like to use the following 3 techniques: float n fly combo; float n jig combo; and, float with either a spawn sac or a conditioned nightcrawler on a drag drift.

My SPONSORS:
FishingLURA
Bettencourt Baits
Hey BulBob,

I would like to give those a try. I do a lot of float(bobber) fishing.

My fishing applications would be:

1. float'n'fly,jig,bait.
2. to use in conjuction with my "Smartcast" fish finder.
3. Stream/river fishing.
4. I like the idea of being able to physically direct my presentation.

I fish for all species in my area(Utah) - trout, walleye, catfish, panfish, various bass, etc.
Hey there bulbob, sounds like you've got a pretty workable product there. I'd like to give'em a try at your good graces.Cool

I have quite a few species I could give them a whirl on. Right now, the Trout and winter flounder are on the bite. The larger bobber would be great for floating a live shrimp over a trout hole, while the smaller one would be great for bouncing a mud minnow just above the bottom. The design would allow me to hit the spot each time.

I could also use them for live baiting at the reef, that is if you make one large enough to float an 8" long live bait. There is also good crappie, catfish, and flatfishing in the local rivers and lakes.

I could actually use a few of ALL the sizes availible, everything from your very smallest to your biggest. Send me some of the glowing attachments as well, That'll make my underwater applications more luscious. Tongue

Bryan Draper

Your Saltwater and South Carolina Moderator

http://www.catchemcreekoutfitters.com

I would be very interested also. I fish for browns in all the local rivers with jigs fished like a spinner. Cast across stream and real back toward you. They would work great for keeping my jigs in the strike zone and off the bottom. I end up reeling from down stream right next to the bank, and this would make it possible to cover more water and come back through the hole from a different direction. The medium or large would work fine. Do you want video of the entire cast, catch, and land or just the working in the current?

ROR!!!
What a joke!

(This post was edited by lunkerhunter2 on Oct 25, 2006, 3:26 PM)
Re: [lunkerhunter2] BulletBobbers for Review In reply to
Ok - I offered 5 sets for 5 testers but only got 4 repplies.

Guess that makes it easy picking the winners.

I have an address for Tarpon4Life but need the rest please.

fish a holic
Fishhound
lunkerhunter2

Email your address to plieb@neo.rr.com
Paul Lieb
BulletBobber Enterprises
(This post was edited by BulBob on Nov 13, 2006, 2:02 PM)
Thanks for picking me!Wink I am not at all familiar with e-mail so is a pm ok for my address? If so i will send it that way.

ROR!!!
What a joke!

i would like to try this this looks very interesting would be it would be a great product for keeping bait in the strike zone i can also get great vids of this catchin some fishes if you'de like.
address sent...sorry about the delay, I've been out looking for work.

My SPONSORS:
FishingLURA
Bettencourt Baits
Would like to try various sizes contact Jim Macaluso email jmac@standarddrywall.com
Not sure if you've got all the testers you need. If not, you can pm me for my email. Thanks...

"One man's fish is another man's poisson"
Re: [bdn06] BulletBobbers for Review In reply to
I do a lot of panfishing in the Great Lakes area in the rivers and small lakes. I go for bluegills, specs, bass and sometimes catfish. If you still need a tester, I would love to give this a try.
Hey Guys,

Testing for this product is over, however, you can purchase this product from Paul VIA the contact info on the original post. I'm sure he'll be jumping in at anytime.

I was one of the anglers to test the product and it worked very well. I was very impressed with it's performance and the control that I gained by tieing on one of the bobbers. They are way cool and cheap to purchase. Cool

Bryan Draper

Your Saltwater and South Carolina Moderator

http://www.catchemcreekoutfitters.com