Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Misc. Fishing Forums : Product Testers Wanted >

Charlie 4" S..#02 Rainbow Trout ...

fishing
(Page 1 of 4)
> >
Report Post | Register to Reply
Charlie 4" S..#02 Rainbow Trout (closed)

Apply by clicking reply (above to the right) to Test this product! (1 of these is available for testing)

Brought to you By XtremeLures.Com- Charlie Suspending Swimbait
Freshwater / Saltwater depending on size
ICAST 2002 Best New Lure Category Winner! The Megabait Charlie Swimbait combines the best attributes of soft-plastic and hard-plastic lures. Soft plastic on the outside gives it the look and feel of a real baitfish. Multiple slits on the tail produce a swimming action that will fool a wide variety of freshwater and inshore saltwater game fish. Great for the Freshwater and Inshore fisherman! A hollow hard-plastic body under the soft plastic contains tungsten ball bearings for added casting distance, balance and fish attracting sounds. Distinguishing characteristic is its' ability to suspend and swim. Suspends in Freshwater Floats in Saltwater

Get a static 468 x 60 banner is this forum, Click Here for Fishing Banner Ads

Mike H
BFT Staff
(This post was edited by davetclown on Jun 23, 2003, 11:04 PM)
Re: [theangler] Charlie 4" S..#02 Rainbow Trout Applications Accepted Until 6-23-03 In reply to
Hello I would liek to apply to test this lure. I live in Cache Valley utah and I fish three to four times a week in the morning before I go to work. I always love to try new lures to see how well they work on my home waters. i also love to try any new fly fishing product to see if it helps to improve my effectivness on the water. If i am chosen please email me at knflytyer@hotmail.com, Thanks, Chris
Re: [theangler] Charlie 4" S..#02 Rainbow Trout Applications Accepted Until 6-23-03 In reply to
would love to test this out james ketchum

.............DAYMERE ,ReelFoot lake TENNESSE ,Buy, Sell, trade, Donate Tackle,And Fishing Tackle & Tips
BFT MODERATOR

ITS NOT THE FISH IN THE FIGHT BUT THE FIGHT IN THE FISH THAT MATTERS.ALWAYS GO LIGHT FOR THE BEST FIGHT.

I live in a great area in Minnesota surrounded by many prime fishing lakes. I would really like to try out this new lure on a number of them. Every weekend a group of us load up our boats and see who can out do who. I would love to give this one a test and show them what it can do on our next adventure! Cool
i am james ketchum i would like to test product for you i live in dyersburg 2840 david rd dyersburg tn 38024 731 2854659 i fish every day as i am disabled and would test anything you need.

.............DAYMERE ,ReelFoot lake TENNESSE ,Buy, Sell, trade, Donate Tackle,And Fishing Tackle & Tips
BFT MODERATOR

ITS NOT THE FISH IN THE FIGHT BUT THE FIGHT IN THE FISH THAT MATTERS.ALWAYS GO LIGHT FOR THE BEST FIGHT.

i live in new jersey and i would be more than happy to test this product for you.i am new to fishing but i go every weekend.
I would like to test and evaluate charlie's new swimbaits on some of my own home lakes here in the midwest. We have deep clear lakes similar to the ones out west. No one is using swimbaits here and I know they will catch on.
(This post was edited by BASS_DOCTOR4290 on Jun 11, 2003, 7:08 PM)
hey what the heck, might as well say i would like to test this one too.

Later Days
FB2
Hi I would love to give your swim bait a try.

Thank you Wink
Hi my name is jeff Nickerson. I live in Ontario Canada. I live in Petawawa on the Ottawa River which strechs from Northern ontario to the St.Lawerance sea way. I Think i would be a great tester for your product because the Ottawa River has all spieces of fish to test this product. The fish in this River system range from walleye,small & large mouth Bass,Pike,muskie,Lake Trout,white fish,carp,sturgeon,catfish,pan fish . So if you pick me i'll try it on what ever species that will want to devore it. well hope to here from you fellow angler Jeff/Canada
hey it looks graet i would like to give it a spin in the fresh and salt water.

Robert
CoolCoolCool I'll try it !!

Flagmanonice.................
YOUR MINNESOTA AND ICE FISHING MODERATOR, FLAGMANONICE......
pike walleye

God grant me the Serenity to accept the size of the fish I catch,
the Courage not to fib about it,
and the Wisdom to know that no one would believe me anyway

I can try it in both fresh and saltwater in new jersey and Pa

Your New Jersey Board Moderator EDUCATING FISH ONE LURE AT A TIME

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."
Don't forget to register its FREE and fun
From this site. Click Here
"IF YOU WANT A FRESHWATER FISH TO FIGHT HARD PUT IT IN SALTWATER"
replying to apply
Wink
In Reply To:
I would like to try this lure. I live in Illinois and fish small lakes and rivers. thank you
I'd try it and give it a spin at Flaming Gorge, but, it won't be until September, my next scheduled trip. Might be to late for a report to do anyone any good.

IFG
 i would love to have a go at testing this attractive looking lure on some of the great trout we have here in oz. The fish and the elements here seem to test most things to their limits including patience. Have many rivers and lakes in our part of the world, and i believe that many redfin, cod, perch and bass would like to test out the lures durability, soft plastics are effective here but dont have a long life.
I live in CA and would love to try that out on the san pablo bay

for some stripers
ok now this one i really want to try ! i plan on doing some musky chasing this year this lure looks like just like what i need i fish 1 to 2 time a week and would send you weekly reports with pictures if required thanx

chris
CHRIS Everyone is intitled to my opinion
CoolI can give this product a good testing on the charter boat that I work for up here in Maine. We fish for Pollock, cusk, cod, Sharks, Blues, and Strippers. Plus I love to fish on my days of for Trout and Salmon and can give it a good testing on Moosehead Lake for some lunkers. Please consider me for this product.
Flyfishing
Hey, I was gonna buy this product when I saw it at Outdoorsmen's Warehouse. I'm in a great location to try it in a variety of conditions! The river is just up the road and it's just a hop, skip, and a drive to a variety of shallower small lakes and larger deep lakes.

Send one of them Charlie baits to me! Please? Don't make me get on the ground and grovel at your feet (I tend to drool.... hehehe).

lost_in_tc@yahoo.com is where you can reach me.
-- DrownedDesertRat --

Click here for your local weather report.
Hello,

I'd love to test one of these out for our Annual Brown Trout Festival here in Alpena, MI for the weeks of July18th to the 23rd. Think you could manage to get one to me for the tourney??
Tight-Lines & Heavy Nets !!

Terry Webster
I would love to try these at Catalina Island. I work on the Sportfishing Vessel "VICTORY" out of LBSF Berth 55 5 dayz a week during the summer and I bet that the big calico bass would tear something like this up!!

Aaron G
FISHERMEN are the real ENDANGERED species!

I bet all of the bass in local and catalina water would absolutly tear this bait up into shreds!!! I work on a boat in san pedro, CA. I will tell all the people about the site and the lure!

joe
Looks like a great lure. I would like to try it. I live in Utah and fish 4 or more times a week. If you want a reference ask the Nevada moderator Southernman about me.

Fish ON
> >