Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Misc. Fishing Forums : Product Testers Wanted >

Charlie Suspending Swimbait...

fishing
(Page 1 of 4)
> >
Report Post | Register to Reply
Charlie Suspending Swimbait Applications (Closed)
 This Lure is brought to us by ExtremeLures.Com. Apply by clicking reply (above to the right) to Test this product! (1 of these is available for testing)

Brought to you By XtremeLures.Com- Charlie Suspending Swimbait
Freshwater / Saltwater depending on size
ICAST 2002 Best New Lure Category Winner! The Megabait Charlie Swimbait combines the best attributes of soft-plastic and hard-plastic lures. Soft plastic on the outside gives it the look and feel of a real baitfish. Multiple slits on the tail produce a swimming action that will fool a wide variety of freshwater and inshore saltwater game fish. Great for the Freshwater and Inshore fisherman! A hollow hard-plastic body under the soft plastic contains tungsten ball bearings for added casting distance, balance and fish attracting sounds. Distinguishing characteristic is its' ability to suspend and swim. Suspends in Freshwater Floats in Saltwater

Get a static 468 x 60 banner is this forum, Click Here for Fishing Banner Ads

Mike H
BFT Staff
(This post was edited by davetclown on Jun 3, 2003, 12:37 PM)
Re: [theangler] Charlie Suspending Swimbait Applications Accepted Until 6-02-03 In reply to
I would like to give that lure a try. It looks like it might provide the action needed to attract some of those hungry fish out there.
Re: [barbless] Charlie Suspending Swimbait Applications Accepted Until 6-02-03 In reply to
i would love to try these out and report on their effectiveness with trout in a variety of conditions and waters! thanks!

sm

Re: [theangler] Charlie Suspending Swimbait Applications Accepted Until 6-02-03 In reply to
Put me on the list!! Thanks! PM with Details...
caught Fish4Food
I would love to try one of these fishing for pike or muskie - that would put it to the test!!!

WinkTongueCoolSlyI would appreciate a chance to try out your new lure. I live in central California and the fishing here is tuff if your lure needs to be tried and proven this is the place to do it. I would like to try it out this summer in the Sierras on my camping trip for Rainbow trout and locally for the some of the large mouth Bass we have in the area. Hope to here back from you soon.

Jeff
(This post was edited by JCM59 on May 20, 2003, 4:26 PM)
In Reply To:
SmileSmile
In Reply To:
I sure would like to try this lure on some of the bass here in these lakes.
This Lure is brought to us by ExtremeLures.Com. Apply by clicking reply (above to the right) to Test this product! (1 of these is available for testing)

Brought to you By XtremeLures.Com- Charlie Suspending Swimbait
Freshwater / Saltwater depending on size
ICAST 2002 Best New Lure Category Winner! The Megabait Charlie Swimbait combines the best attributes of soft-plastic and hard-plastic lures. Soft plastic on the outside gives it the look and feel of a real baitfish. Multiple slits on the tail produce a swimming action that will fool a wide variety of freshwater and inshore saltwater game fish. Great for the Freshwater and Inshore fisherman! A hollow hard-plastic body under the soft plastic contains tungsten ball bearings for added casting distance, balance and fish attracting sounds. Distinguishing characteristic is its' ability to suspend and swim. Suspends in Freshwater Floats in Saltwater

I enjoy trying new lures, especially those designed for salt and freshwater(most will work for salt and freshwater species in the right circumstances, small blacktip sharks can't resist a ratt-l-trap trolled past them). I also like being the first one around with a new lure, especially if it produces. I live in Bainbridge, Ga, less than ten minutes from Lake Seminole, and try to take my daughters fishing at least once a week. I'm about two hours from the Gulf of Mexico and usually get down there to fish about once a month, usually in St. Joe's Bay or St. Andrews Bay(FL), so I would have the opportunity to try it in both environments.

Re: [barbless] Charlie Suspending Swimbait Applications Accepted Until 6-02-03 In reply to

This looks like trout candy to me--I would love to give it a try!
There are three fish I would love to try this out on. Bass, Redfish and Specs. Even if I do not get to try I would sure love to see someone try it on these three fish species.

Comicfish Take a kid fishing (Even a big kid)

Smile If I'm picked, I will give it a well deserve test , and post the facts, good or bad, on here within a reasonable time ! I know whoever you will pick, will do a good job testing it , cause we have such a good groupe of people here at BFT !!!! Sure glad I don't have to pick a winner Dave and Mike ! lol

Flagmanonice .........
YOUR MINNESOTA AND ICE FISHING MODERATOR, FLAGMANONICE......
pike walleye

God grant me the Serenity to accept the size of the fish I catch,
the Courage not to fib about it,
and the Wisdom to know that no one would believe me anyway

I would like to test your lure for a variety of fish on both large reservoirs and small farm ponds.
I have read your post to my email about testing this new swim bait. I fish extensively for Large/Smallmouth Bass and would like to try this bait in the New England Area. I also fish quite a bit for Striped Bass and Bluefish. If I am selected to test this bait please send me an email and I will give you my name and address.
Thank You

CoolI would love to give your lure a thorough testing up here in Maine this summer. I live in an area where there are many lakes, ponds, and even salt water (Strippers). I go fishing anytime I am not at work and would love to have something new and different to throw at them. Please consider me for this testing, I will give the lure a good solid testing.
Flyfishing
Sign me up, I could put that lure to the test!
I live in northern Utah in close proximity to several lakes with excellent LM bass, SM bass, tiger musky, wiper, walleye, and trout fishing. Testing this lure would be informative to see fish reaction in our fairly clear waters. Fish aggression, lure toughness, and lure versatility are some of the things I would report on. thanks for reveiwing this application.

FishNate
I'd like to give it a try!
Smile Looks great sign me up. Yes I will try some.
Sign me Up!!!

Ill throw it at teh toad sandbass this summer!!!!!Pirate

Big and small kill em all!!

Aaron
FISHERMEN are the real ENDANGERED species!

> >