Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Misc. Fishing Forums : Product Testers Wanted >

Kone Zone High Visibilty Trolling...

fishing
(Page 1 of 2)
> >
Report Post | Register to Reply
Kone Zone High Visibilty Trolling Flasher- (CLOSED)
This product is brought to us for testing by IRM, Incorporated. http://www.konezone.com/[/size][size 1]. Apply by clicking reply (above to the right) to Test this product! (1 of these is available for testing)

Fiber optic technology gives the KoneZone its ability to bend light. Visual attractors, hot colors and slow roll action, make it irresistible, attracting more fish to your bait. Add this high tech TROLLING FLASHER to your arsenal of fishing lures for both Saltwater and Freshwater applications. KoneZone's patented "SLOW ROLL" gives it a smoother action at ALL trolling speeds, making it more effective at "drawing 'em in" for more hits every time!

Get a static 468 x 60 banner is this forum, Click Here for Fishing Banner Ads

Mike H
BFT Staff
(This post was edited by davetclown on Sep 25, 2003, 1:26 AM)
Re: [theangler] Kone Zone High Visibilty Trolling Flasher- (Applications accepted until 9-24-03) In reply to
Cool Hey there, I would like to give that lil flasher a try. Pm me if you can send one my way. ThanksCool

Bass are toys. Gills and Trout are food.
There is a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like an Idiot
Fast, Free Registration Tell them TubeN2 sent ya
Search From this siteClick Here
Current Moon Phase Tide Reports
Re: [theangler] Kone Zone High Visibilty Trolling Flasher- (Applications accepted until 9-24-03) In reply to
I'd like to try the Kone Zone

rcwhiteguy@yahoo.com
yes I would like to try this product
I would like to give it a shot......Thank you ..

Wink
I can give that puppy a workout, send it to papa

"Just be humble"
id like to give it a try i fish 2-3 times a week and am always looking for new toys

http://www.KokaneeFishingForum.com

Checkout http://www.KokaneeTackle.com for all your Tackle needs
Let get this thing in the water and try it out! Send one my way!Cool
Salmon are starting to run up river toward the Sacramento. Love to try your flasher. Need all the help I can get.
I would like to test your flasher.
I do alot of trolling and would like to try one of these Kone Zone High Visibility Trolling Flashers. Thank you!
(This post was edited by kayjac1021 on Sep 10, 2003, 10:15 PM)
i would be thrilled to be able to test this product.here in jersey the fish are waiting for it to be tested!

I would love to test this. I could give you a fair report on how it works. I would try it on trout,musky,samon,wipers,and any think that I can think of here in utah. I know I can give a good report, because I love to teach people about fishing and how to do it. In fact I'm the only one In utah that gives free mucky fishing classes that I know of. in fact I'm starting to plan a new one real soon. so that is why I think you should let me give this a try. thanks for the chance.

I use the best
Kistler rods, Berkley Gulp Alive!, Maniac custom lures,Team Daiwa,
Cool
I would be interested in testing your product in our Nehalem Bay and Tillamook Bay and Ocean fisheries for Chinook which are beginning and will last for the next month and a half.
Larry Richardson
Big Water Company
3070 SE 21st
Gresham, OR 97080
gonefishin caught
I would like to give it a shot I'll try anything and if it works I'll keep using it

Your New Jersey Board Moderator EDUCATING FISH ONE LURE AT A TIME

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."
Don't forget to register its FREE and fun
From this site. Click Here
"IF YOU WANT A FRESHWATER FISH TO FIGHT HARD PUT IT IN SALTWATER"
I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN TRYING THIS PRODUCT.
Wish I had the ability to try it out but I don't. Boat's not up and running yet.

I'd definitely say, give it a try in a more southern state though! What's his name in Utah would be a great tester, I think!
-- DrownedDesertRat --

Click here for your local weather report.
No learning curve here. I can give this a good field testing trolling for lake trout using a variety of stuff behind it. I can fish it side by side or stack it with other flashers and dodgers to see if it really makes a difference.
 This looks good I could give it a great try as the peak coho (silvers)
In Reply To:
run is just around the cornner (point)and i am always trying something new out paul at Cat chin charters sooke B.C.
I would like to test one of these Flashers. I usually troll 4 baits at a time on Norris Lake. Having a great year so far with big stripers.

Andy Carman

4651 Northfield Road

Cincinnati, Ohio 45242

jac@vertexcorp.com
I'd be willing to give your flasher a try here in northern Utah. I could give it a go trolling for rainbows, cutts, and mackinaws. I have a trip planned to Flaming Gorge in early October and could give it a great test for the large macks, kokanee and rainbows up there.

"If I fished only to capture fish, my fishing trips would have ended long ago."
- Zane Grey
(This post was edited by kentofnsl on Sep 17, 2003, 11:17 AM)
Sign me up for one. I'd like to try one of these in Michigan, may work pretty well.
Hi!

I will try the flasher .
yes I would like to try this productSly
gfish
> >