Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Misc. Fishing Forums : Product Testers Wanted >

Charlie 4" S..#02 Rainbow Trout ...

fishing
(Page 2 of 4)
> > > >
Report Post | Register to Reply
Re: [theangler] Charlie 4" S..#02 Rainbow Trout Applications Accepted Until 6-23-03 In reply to
I would love to try this lure out here in utah. We have a lot of places that I could use this lure on. I'm thinking that the bass and musky will love this bait. these are the two fish I mosttly go after but I do like to get big trout,stripers,wipers,and cats with lure and just about all the lakes here in utah have rainbow trout in them. I could give a good review for this lure I fill, I fish 3 or more days out of the week so I do a lot of fishing. and I know a bit about it thats way I gave the first musky fishing class in utah back on the 4th on june.

I use the best
Kistler rods, Berkley Gulp Alive!, Maniac custom lures,Team Daiwa,
Re: [theangler] Charlie 4" S..#02 Rainbow Trout Applications Accepted Until 6-23-03 In reply to
hello i sure would like to test this lure. i mainly fish off the shore. I am from colorado and do alot of fishing. I have tried alot of lures in the past and still yet to find one that i could say is the lure that i always use. thank you
would love to try this item here in middle tennessee ,, thanks alot , HAPPY FISHING
Would love to try this lure out and hopefully outfish my husband for once!!Cool
I would like to test this one looks like it would tear them fish up.
Re: [nomoose] Charlie 4" S..#02 Rainbow Trout Applications Accepted Until 6-23-03 In reply to
love to try this out, im in kamloops British Columbia and fish twice a week.
Re: [DrownedDesertRat] Charlie 4" S..#02 Rainbow Trout Applications Accepted Until 6-23-03 In reply to

Ok Lets see what you an do with this " Charlie 4" S..#02 Rainbow Trout " crank bait.

any fish pics with your test results will be a great visual aid.

Good luck

If the Lord's willing, You'll be Blessed.
Re: [davetclown] Charlie 4" S..#02 Rainbow Trout Applications Accepted Until 6-23-03 In reply to
So when will the selected start receiving them?
-- DrownedDesertRat --

Click here for your local weather report.
Re: [DrownedDesertRat] Charlie 4" S..#02 Rainbow Trout Applications Accepted Until 6-23-03 In reply to
allow 3-4 weeks for delivery

Re: [theangler] Charlie 4" S..#02 Rainbow Trout (closed) In reply to
CAUTION: Extreme Product Testing! I fish the WA water a minimum of 3 days a week. I fish both fresh and saltwater from boat and shore. Your products will be put through some serious wear and tear from both Guide and First-Timers. To me, that's the only true test. As an added bonus, I'll even test your gear in the heart of the Carribean, The Cayman Islands.

Let's see how YOURS holds up! Wink

><((((> M.B.
Re: [davetclown] Charlie 4" S..#02 Rainbow Trout Applications Accepted Until 6-23-03 In reply to
Wow! It sure is gonna be a pleasure to test this product out. It'll give me an excuse to escape to the outdoors. Can't wait to see how it works in the river and the various lakes around here!

Thanks again! I'm so excited!

Actually, I just received a 1-shot system. I wonder if I received the wrong product. Oh well. Either way, I'm gonna test it to no end! Just gotta remember to take a camera and tape measure with me.
-- DrownedDesertRat --

(This post was edited by DrownedDesertRat on Jul 17, 2003, 10:22 PM)
Still waiting! I guess they sent it to the wrong address? Or did they decide to send it to someone else? I've been eager to get it, but still... nothing. UnsureUnsureUnsureUnsure
-- DrownedDesertRat --

I beleive it gotton lost in the mail, that is why we sent you the other item for testing.

this is our loss, we loose valuable data that would have been provided by your experiments.

the sponcor only gave us one to give out. please except our sincerest apologies.

I know what it's like to have items lost in the mail. I work for a mail-order company and every day I get calls from people who are mad at us for not sending them their order when, in fact, it's lost in the mail system somewhere.

Normally what we do is resend through UPS. LOL, several times I've gotten calls from people who we've reshipped to a month after they got the reshipment and their original shipment finally arrived!
-- DrownedDesertRat --

George that works for Charlie sent me one! They tried to deliver it today but I was still at church. I'll be picking it up at the post office first thing Monday morning! The notice they left said I could pick it up after 7am. You better believe I'll be waiting for them to unlock the door! (I've gotta be at work by 8am, but I can't wait to get my hands on the Charlie Swimbait... even if it means being late for work).

It's getting cool, the fish are coming back into the shallows, great time for me to test Charlie Trout with some shore fishing.
-- DrownedDesertRat --

well aint that a kick in the pantsTongue

you will be impressed with the swim bait. I have one and boy dose it have some action. the pictures dont do it justice. if you have some big trout or salmon in the area you may want throw it at them once or twice.

Yup! Picked it up this morning and had it out of the package while driving home. Hehe. I was playing with it in the air. Boy! Am I impressed! Might hafta get the digital camera and do some video taping of the action it does. How big of an attachment can I upload?

Needless to say... I'm quite impressed with it even before it's even gotten near the water! Tomorrow is supposed to be a nice warm day (72°) so I'll be out after work for as long as I can (which is, until they kick me out of the park after sunset). Now, where do I want to go? Cenaiko Lake (trout lake), CRD (Coon Rapids Dam... no trout, but active Northern's right now), or Long Lake in New Brighton (known for Northern's and decent sized Smallmouth's right off the fishing pier).
-- DrownedDesertRat --

yep you are going to be the eny of every cat in the neighborhood and I dont mean fishyTongue

no one would beleive the action this lure has unless they saw it for them selvesWink

it is also so pretty I almost hate to throw it in the water Blush

Re: [theangler] Charlie 4" S..#02 Rainbow Trout (closed) In reply to
Pitershwit

I would like to test this product or anything related to trout fishing. I live in a flyfishermans heaven. I'm from the southern Vermont region were the trout are monsters and mean. Fishing in the streams with a spin casting rod is also awesome.

982 Mansion Drive, box 146, bennington vt, 05201

Ryan Peters

Pitershwit@aol.com

Re: [pitershwit] Charlie 4" S..#02 Rainbow Trout (closed) In reply to
Keep an eye on the "Product Testers Wanted" forum! If it says "Closed" then it's too late to apply for testing. But definitely keep looking for new products to try! You may want to read the "Read This First" message in this forum.
-- DrownedDesertRat --

Took it to Long Lake yesterday. Sun was shining, the air was warm, there was a crowd of people that gathered around to gaze upon my new toy.

I set Charlie in the water gently, let out some line, then slowly moved the rod tip to the right. It was amazing how realistic Charlie looked in the water! The action was amazing! Just the way Charlie looks is incredible! If I didn't know it was attached to my line, I would've thought it was a live fish!

Didn't catch anything. It was a slow night of fishing for everybody. The ski boat that kept zooming by didn't help much.

Took Charlie to CRD and Cenaiko today. I wanted to test the "suspending" capabilities and check the dive depth in Cenaiko. It was kind of dark due to the clouds and the setting sun so I couldn't really tell how deep Charlie was diving. I'm guessing about 6 feet. It didn't really "suspend". Instead, Charlie slowly, very slowly, sank. Could it have been because Charlie was hooked to a snap-swivel? Next time I'll try tying Charlie directly to the line.

No luck over the fence and into the water just below the dam. Worst part about trying that was keeping Charlie in the water because the closest I could get the rod tip to the water was about 30 feet above the surface. Again, a slow day for everybody fishing. Nobody caught anything at CRD or Cenaiko!
-- DrownedDesertRat --

thanks, I thinnk I am going to take mine over to a bridge and dangle it in to the river beneith. that puppy should suspend and swim like a champ staying in one place. I will be about 15 feet above the river, I should see some fastinating results. I have never fished this area in the fall, more in the early spring and summer. after that the river gets low.

should be interesting even if I dont get a fish on.

I think you'll be equally impressed with it that way. I've gotta find a good spot to dangle it from. The location I described has a sloping cement drop-off and I gotta cast out in order to get to the water.

I'll maybe have a chance to take Charlie out tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be raining since I don't have a raincoat yet. Crazy You'd think, since I no longer live in the desert that I would. LOL.
-- DrownedDesertRat --

rain coat? what's that? lol

I havent owned a rain coat or rubber galashes since the second grade.Angelic

remember them big old black rubber boots with all the metal clips?

I did not make it out yesterday But I will be going out in a couple hours.

I had a pair of those damn things! wow havent thought of those in a while! when ya pulled em off, your shoe always came off too . .

sm

> > > >