Fishing Forum
Skip to Content

Fishing Forum > Misc. Fishing Forums : Product Testers Wanted >

Charlie Suspending Swimbait...

fishing
(Page 2 of 4)
> > > >
Report Post | Register to Reply
Re: [theangler] Charlie Suspending Swimbait Applications Accepted Until 6-02-03 In reply to
I would like to test this lure & would be happy to reply with a report,thanks..
Re: [theangler] Charlie Suspending Swimbait Applications Accepted Until 6-02-03 In reply to
That lure looks like it would appeal to alot of different fish. I think I'll have to aquire 1 and see if we can gatorize it.
Fisherman
Quote:
fishin is life,the rest just details
Cool looking lure! I'm sure it would be a winner while trolling for Salmon in our bays of Alaska, or fishing for large rainbows, dolly varden, lake trout, and pike!

The photo looks like many a bait fish our lakes have in them and I would love to try it out and let everyone know just how well it works!

You can contact me at:
nippers@mtaonline.net

Thanks much
DerekSly

WinkSmilesr. i would love to try out your new lure. the way it looks, it looks just like a real bait fish, the tec. in the lure is like a hole new way of the soft plasic lurers. if i get to try the lure i will buy a hole lot of them it will make you happy,because of all the money you will get from it i just hope i get to try it out on the BIGG!!! BASS LAKES I FISH AT. TO GET A HOLD OF ME JUST E-MAIL ME AT

XxxCowxxBoyxxx@aol.com

and phone number is 520-298-8910 and ask for little john.

thanks!SmileWink
Two more weeks and school is out for a couple of months!! This is important because I teach, (high school), giving me ample time to test out new baits and lures like the CHARLIE SUSPENDING SWIMBAIT!!

I'll give it a whirl and get back to you quickly.
I would like the oppurtunity to test this bait for largemouth, smallmouth, and spotted bass in a variety of water conditions. I fish lakes with clear, stained, and dingy water. The lakes I fish have structure that includes boat docks, deep trees, bluffs, brush piles, bridge pilings and other structures both natural and man made.

The conditions that I have access to will give a fair accounting of how the bait will perform under field conditions.

Thank you.
Re: [kennyleroy] Charlie Suspending Swimbait Applications Accepted Until 6-02-03 In reply to
hi i love trying new lures and i want to try this new lure.i fish all over the us and the lakes i fish at the most is all the big lakes from califrina to texas to north carolina and and in tennesse and louisena. i will tell you the way the lure work and if it was the right thing to use or not. thank much.john

e-mail me at XxxCowxxBoyxxx@aol.com or call me at (520)-298-8910

thank you alot.
Cool Hi everyone! I would love to test this lure here in Alabama at my favorite lakes! Add me to the list please...Laugh
I want to try this lure I would fish it for bass and pike to how it holds up that would a great test.
Wow! That is one of the most appealing fishing lures I have seen in a long time,I would love to tempt the bass in one of my favorite farm ponds with that sexy devil. I'm sure it would coax the most finicky lunker into sinking his teeth into that scrumptious body. Please send me one to test,I promise to treat it kindly,However the fish may not.
Sincerely, K.L.Stroh
steven robertson

rt 1 box 725

dillwyn va 23936
I was looking at the same lure last week.Would like to give it a try.If it will catch fish I'll boat em.And my friend will be buying your lure also.
Hello everyone. Im rob. and i live in sw fla! and everyone knows that down here we have the best of both saltwater (boca grande pass) and freshwater (okechobee). Id love to give this new lure a try. and i promise that i will reply on how it worked along with what and how much i caught. I will try to take pictures. please pick me to try this awesome lure!

Rob
I am a new resident in spitting distance to the Russian River, CA (5 miles from the ocean). My fishing success has been less then stellar, partially because of the no live bait law starting in april 1st to Oct. I have a picture perfect fishing spot with deep water, a flowing creek, and rocky shallows point but need that right lure to attract the fish that the ospreys, otters and Seal (who follow the schools of steelhead, salmon and shad up the river) so easily catch and show off. Plenty of trout, salmon, shad and a few smallmouths to go around for all us fisherman in that river, it would be nice to show the wildlife for once:)
If it's action is as good as its looks are in a photo, I believe this lure could bait a lot of customers away from Rapala's ShadRap series lures.

In early spring, after ice-out in Northern Ontario and before the Black Flies hatch, Speckled Trout (Brookies) tend to gorge on Minnows in the most shallow of waters. I've worked a lake hard before it would turn over, exhausting all technique and nearly all tackle until learning to skip the shore line. With a lure similar to the one presented I would cast onto shore, or in inches of water, add a few twitches of the rod to avoid snags and then a slow retreat. This brought in a 5lb. Speck for me last spring in less than 12 inches of water!. Speckled Trout can be very particular when biting. Live bait does work best so texture can play a big part in the effectiveness of lures. Regarding the suspension of this lure in Fresh Water; this could be a killer feature. I've had countless hits when I've stalled a retreat, suspension would be more natural versus sinking and flotation.

Let us know how this lure works, if I don't get the opportunity to run with it first.Smile
Fishin' is at it's Best,
When Work is at it's Worst.

i would love to test one of these new lures.
I would like to be submitted to test this product.

Thanks

Grace West

gadcom@aol.com
I'd love to give this lure a try it looks great and i know some places that bass would hit it almost every cast (they love the shade and green colors )
I am a 12 year old kid who likes to fish i love using plastics and swimbaits. I even bought a book on them! I would love to test this lure for you

Jake

Smile

By living in sunny Southern California I have access to numerous fresh and saltwater playgrounds. I have access to private lakes that very few people take the time to fish. I've manage to pull 10 Largemouth Bass out of one very small catch pond in 45 minutes with a small Trout spinner. Every day off I have is spent fishing and teaching my 3 year old daughter how it fish. Testing this item would give me another reason to get out there and fish my heart out ! Choose me and you'll know how they fish freshwater from shore and boat and saltwater from shore and off shore as well. The season is just getting under way here and there's fish to be had!!!

Wink

this post has been selected to test this product, lets all wish her luck on her trials.

(This post was edited by davetclown on Jun 3, 2003, 1:20 PM)
This lure looks like it could go both ways--freshwater and saltwater! In my area--Southern California--it looks like it would be great for trolling for striped bass in freshwater, and in saltwater, I think the calico bass would take numbers to jump all over this lure. In other words, count me in as a tester!Cool
I would very much like to test your lure, I do a variety of types of fishing from trout, bass, nrthern pike, salmon, blue gill and others.

Thank you,

Katherine Foy

1409 SE 140th CT

Vancouver, WA 98683
I would love to try out new products. Maybe I will be lucky enough to win the chance, then I can pass the word on to all my fishing buddies.
> > > >