Fishing Forum > Misc. Fishing Forums : Product Testers Wanted >

SparkleFish "Golden Eye" Lure, (Closed)

fishing
(Page 1 of 2)
> >
Report Post | Register to Reply
SparkleFish "Golden Eye" Lure, (Closed)

Hello All,
The Lure below is manufactured by Sparkle Fish. Apply by clicking reply (above to the right) to Test this product! (1 of these is available for testing, silver reflector)

GOLDENEYE Trout Lure
can be used with leadcore line, down riggers, deep six, or weight release. GOLDENEYE does not need extra flashers to attract fish and is best used alone. We recommend you troll GOLDENEYE at 2.5 to 4 miles per hour. The fastet you troll...you know the rest

Get a static 468 x 60 banner is this forum, Click Here for Fishing Banner Ads

Mike H
BFT Staff
(This post was edited by davetclown on Mar 19, 2003, 11:05 PM)
Re: [theangler] SparkleFish "Golden Eye" Lure, applications accepted until 3-19-03 In reply to
Smilei live in tupelo, ms with access to all types of freshwater fishing. simply put, if you want a honest, no non sense and critcal report on the product send it this way. the tombigbee waterway would probably produce the best results.
Re: [theangler] SparkleFish "Golden Eye" Lure, applications accepted until 3-19-03 In reply to
WinkCoolI live near Lake Norman in North Carolina. If there is a fish in any lake I can hook it. Would love to try out new lures anytime!
I'll put it on some leadcore and pull it around a couple of lakes in Northern Utah - ice should be off by the time it gets in the mail. I'll let you know how close it gets me to that eight Koke and four trout limit!
I'd be willing to give it a try. Here in Central MN we have Muskie, Northern Pike, Walleye, Bass, Pan fish.

Only problem is We won't have open water for a while. Who knows how long it takes 4 feet of ice to melt.
Comicfish Looks like a fish, smells like a fish, it must be a fish. caught Hook'em Dano!!!!
I live near four big walleye lakes in Utah, and I would love to test your lures. How can I get a hold of them? Fill out a application?

Walleye Paul
Future Professional Walleye Trail'er
"Walleyes??? Gotta love 'em baby!"

walleye walleye walleye
I'm a big advocate of spin tackle for trout on the rivers. I'd be happy to give it a try.
Re: [Theekillerbee] SparkleFish "Golden Eye" Lure, applications accepted until 3-19-03 In reply to
Im always looking for new lures that can catch me trout at various rivers and lakes here in utah, how can i get a hold of it?

swimming in ice.

........><(((*>

><(((*>.....><(((*>

....><(((*>
I LIVE IN THE SALT LAKE AREA, BUT PLAN TO SPEND A LOT OF TIME AT THE GORGE, AND WOULD LIKE TO GIVE IT A TRY TO SEE IF IT IS ANY GOOD!
I'd love to try this on my downrigger, I fish Strawberry, Flaming Gorge, Island Park (have a cabin on the island), Henrys Lake, and Yellowstone in the summer.

alwyas looking for something to hook the big one :)

F-N-F

That lure would be sweet for spring lakers!! Sign me up, I want to test that lure!!Sly
To fish or not to fish.....what a dumb question!
I would welcome the chance to try your lure on Lake Michigan. The Trout and Salmon will be starting up very soon. I am always looking for new lures to try that may not be readily available locally. It may open up a new market for you. I would document how the lure fared during each outing. Thanks for your consideration.
ChrisWink
seems how salmon fishing is already starting . I need something to get the big one. to show off to all my friends
Hi, I'm from Panamá, Central America, This spoon has to be so great with Bonito and Rainbow Runners Schools. Also i wish to try it with some peacock bass
I would love the chance to try out your lure up in Maine (Belgrade Lakes) for early trout at the end of April / begining of May. I am putting together my gear now and look forward to trying a few new lures to balance out my tried and true. Thank you!
Hi! I'd love to test your lure on the small and largemouth bass we have here on Lake Conroe in Texas. Perhaps I could advertise it on my website: http://www.bitchin-fishing.com

Thanks for your consideration.

Jean Hill, Owner
Bitchin Fishing
I think this lure will take early walleyes off the rock/rubble shores. I am very interested in testing this bait in the Canadian out-post lakes as well as the river systems here in Wisconsin. We fish with/for Kids, www.bluegoosetours.org.

CatmanErv

pike
CatmanErv
CatmanErv@bluegoosetours.org
www.BlueGooseTours.org
I would love to test out your lures. I live in NE IA and spend lots of time trout fishing small streams and some lake
To all of the fishers out there,

Im a little boy from Columbus,Texas. Im 13 and going to be 14 in April, but dont let my age fool you, I am not new to the fishing world. Ive caught two seven and a half pound large mouth bass in my little pond in the same day. A while back, I asked my dad to take my tackle box to our pond so I wouldnt have to carry it down there, considering it weighed 8 pounds. When I went to our pond to go fishing, my tackle box wasnt there, it had been stolin. Since then, Ive been trying to refill my new tackle box with new tackle, right now it is about half full. I can use all of the tackle I can get.

Sincerely yours,

Robert Laurentz
Smilehi i would also like to try out this new lure. i fish for trout and many other types of fish. thanks trfishin
Hello all,

I am a 14 year old kid with little tackle and i love to fish . I live a pond and fish twice a day and dont use the same bait the whole time. I have over 12 species of fish in my private pond and my neighbor copys everything i do and thinks the sun rises on me. If i say its good he runs out and buys it. But I would love to try to fish it and would be more than happy to report back within a week because my pond just thawed and man are they biting. But it will be fished on the river also so many species will see this lure and i will send pics of what ever i catch with the report.

Thanks for your time,

Paul
Re: [WalleyePaul] SparkleFish "Golden Eye" Lure, applications accepted until 3-19-03 In reply to
Angelichey there, i noticed that you are really in to walleyes and was wondering if i could talk to you sometime because i bought a few things and i can't catch squawt! If you have any tips you dont mid sharing they would be very appreicated.

Paul
Re: [fisherman14] SparkleFish "Golden Eye" Lure, applications accepted until 3-19-03 In reply to
Plwase take this question to eather your state board or the fresh water board for an open conversation on hooking in to walleye. I am sure you will get all the info on walleye you could ever want to use.

this board is olny for product testing. Wink

If the Lord's willing, You'll be Blessed.
Re: [fisherman14] SparkleFish "Golden Eye" Lure, applications accepted until 3-19-03 In reply to

fisherman14 ()

Has been selected to test and report back on the results of his efforts.

Fisherman14 we will look forward to your reports.

If the Lord's willing, You'll be Blessed.
Re: [theangler] SparkleFish "Golden Eye" Lure, (Closed) In reply to
Cool all ways ready to try new things so send it to me here in oklahoma and we will give it a try
> >